Hertl with a beastly goal

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I wish Hertl could dominate games like this all the time... Maybe one in three games he’ll play like this and look like a legit #1C. He’s incredible to watch when he’s on.

Reactions: McDeez and olli

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I wish Hertl could dominate games like this all the time... Maybe one in three games he’ll play like this and look like a legit #1C. He’s incredible to watch when he’s on.

It looks like he's starting to realize he's a strong f***ing kid and using that side of his game (power, reach) a little bit more though. Doing this in Game 1 can't hurt!

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
It looks like he's starting to realize he's a strong ****ing kid and using that side of his game (power, reach) a little bit more though. Doing this in Game 1 can't hurt!

Hertl was absurdly good during our playoff run last spring. He was like this every game, scored a PPG and played perfect defense, physically dominant. If he can put in a full season of play even close to that run, watch out for the Sharks. But Hertl has always teased with dominant performances like this that he just can’t maintain every game.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
When hes on he looks like a top 10 player in the league... would be amazing if he can find a way to be more consistent. Not that fowler had a good game in general last night but hertl embarrassed him hard lol .

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
When hes on he looks like a top 10 player in the league... would be amazing if he can find a way to be more consistent. Not that fowler had a good game in general last night but hertl embarrassed him hard lol .

He really does. He has a game against the Oilers last season where he scored two points in regulation whilst completely dominating every time he was on the ice, and then embarrassed the hell out of Draisaitl in OT to score the winning goal (3:38 of the video).

Draisaitl is not a weak player. Hertl really is that strong.

Hertl becoming this player on a nightly basis would solve a huge problem for the Sharks for the next decade.

Reactions: Getz2perry

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Man if only Dustin Brown wasn't a huge scumbag he might have been able to develop a lot quicker. Hopefully now that he's had a full season + offseason he can break out

Reactions: Getz2perry

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
He really does. He has a game against the Oilers last season where he scored two points in regulation whilst completely dominating every time he was on the ice, and then embarrassed the hell out of Draisaitl in OT to score the winning goal (3:38 of the video).

Draisaitl is not a weak player. Hertl really is that strong.

Hertl becoming this player on a nightly basis would solve a huge problem for the Sharks for the next decade.

Whenever i watch him i feel like he should be putting up similar #s to rakell. Maybe this will be hertls breakout year.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Can we pour one out for my man Cam Fowler. RIP buddy.

giphy.gif

Anyone think there's still first line potential with Hertl?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->