B-Sens Hershey @ Bingo

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Seems to me Ceci is becoming Bingo's Karlsson. He's playing every second shift, handling the puck a ton and joining the attack a ton. I think his defensive game is severely underrated. He's making few mistakes, has a really active stick along with great mobility to be one of their best D with what I would guess is about 27-28 minutes per game.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Seems to me Ceci is becoming Bingo's Karlsson. He's playing every second shift, handling the puck a ton and joining the attack a ton. I think his defensive game is severely underrated. He's making few mistakes, has a really active stick along with great mobility to be one of their best D with what I would guess is about 27-28 minutes per game.

Stone & Ceci are the two that have the best chance to succeed in Ottawa IMO & we could see them in Ottawa sooner rather than later, especially if they are out of the playoffs. I would also like to see Grant back in Ottawa soon too, of course, BM would have to get rid of a couple of guys first.

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
Holy hell, Stone is playing so well right now. He's making sweet plays, he's strong on the puck, he's winning battles on the boards, and dare I say it... he's actually looking decently fast out there. Not the fastest, but not out of place by any means. He just put together 3-4 SOLID shifts just now 4-4 OT. If Pageau or Peterssen could hit the net Stone would have a primary assists on the GWG.

Good work Stoner! :handclap:

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
bush league in Bingo atm. the zamboni came out between OT and SO and the zamboni destroyed the ice. officials are scrambling to fix it- fans are booing.

:amazed: :help:

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
lol at their goalie begging his teammates to come hug him after the shootout. bingo loses

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Even Da Costa sucks.
Bingo with 5th loss in a row.
Tied with Penguins for the division lead.

No biggie at all, 3 of those "loss" are in the SO, another is a 1-0 game and the last one is 4-2, which was 3-2 until the last minute

295 Fri, Nov 29, 2013 7:05 pm EST Binghamton 0 at W-B/Scranton 1 Final Game Summary Game Report Text Game Report
299 Sat, Nov 30, 2013 7:05 pm EST St. John's 4 at Binghamton 3 Final SO Game Summary Game Report Text Game Report
322 Fri, Dec 6, 2013 7:05 pm EST Hershey 4 at Binghamton 2 Final Game Summary Game Report Text Game Report
334 Sat, Dec 7, 2013 7:05 pm EST Albany 3 at Binghamton 2 Final SO Game Summary Game Report Text Game Report
354 Wed, Dec 11, 2013 7:05 pm EST Hershey 4 at Binghamton 3 Final SO Game Summary Game Report Text Game Report

The Fuhr*

Are you really trying to spin 3/10 points as nothing?

That sucks

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON

That sucks

yeah it definitely sucks but considering how those losses went down it's not too bad. Shootout is crap, and the Bingo lineup has been getting shuffled around a lot with all the call ups going up and down and people getting injured and stuff.

the boys are good, they'll get it together. they've looked pretty damn good all things considered.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

That sucks

Yes, I'm REALLY doing it!

:laugh:

I'd be concerned if they lost all their SO this season but they are 2-3 so not a big deal... I don't get worked up by SO loss like fragile fans do and yes I have the right to keep calm and keep smiling. To me, hockey is just an entertainment and I had a pretty good day overall. Wish all people could say the same.

HonestSenator

Dec 11, 2013
I have no issue with the shootouts.

Good teams find a way to win in regulation.

There was no reason tonights game needed to go to a shootout.

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
DaCosta pulled off a huge move in OT. toe drag, fakes the shot, drives to the net, fakes out the d-man, and misses the shot.......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->