Malenstyn - Pilon - Carr
Jonsson-Fjallby - Maillet - Leason
Snively - Sutter - Clark

Wittchow - Nardella
Schilling - UFA guy
Johansen - Siegenthaler

Fucale
Copley

Ok, I'll bite. Where's Vanecek in your scenario?

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
Yeah very clearly you’re trying to troll again to get a rise out of everyone. Case in point you having Siegenthaler in Hershey. You also completely missed the boat with Nardella, who is in Sweden for the duration of their season. He signed a one year deal with no out clause. Also, Fucale hasn’t been a full time starter in the AHL and I don’t think that’s happening on a team who ultimately could be competing for a Calder Cup
are you surprised this was what he put out

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
South Carolina opened their ECHL season last night with a 3-2 OT loss.

If the ECHL can pull off a successful start to the year, we definitely will see AHL games this year

They’ve only assigned Fucale but I wonder if the Caps will assign more prospects to the ECHL just to get them back on the ice and into games. Especially ones they haven’t sent to Europe. If they don’t what is even the point of having affiliation with the ECHL?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
They’ve only assigned Fucale but I wonder if the Caps will assign more prospects to the ECHL just to get them back on the ice and into games. Especially ones they haven’t sent to Europe. If they don’t what is even the point of having affiliation with the ECHL?

I would assume there are restrictions/agreements of several types around how many players the NHL club could send down or force into playing...

you think the Caps are going to what send a bunch of AHL guys down to play ECHL?

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
I would assume there are restrictions/agreements of several types around how many players the NHL club could send down or force into playing...

you think the Caps are going to what send a bunch of AHL guys down to play ECHL?

Why would they not have sent young players to get ice time when they haven’t played since March? Once the NHL/AHL get rolling in the next couple months bring them back up to Hershey. Use the affiliation to your advantage or just stop having one IMO.

Reactions: Mtown17057

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Why would they not have sent young players to get ice time when they haven’t played since March? Once the NHL/AHL get rolling in the next couple months bring them back up to Hershey. Use the affiliation to your advantage or just stop having one IMO.

have you looked at the roster in SC. Not a lot of familiar names lol....

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Charlotte, Springfield and Milwaukee are the only three teams to opt out of the season. 4 teams relocated to new cities for the shortened season

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
Why would they not move one or two teams from the North Division to the Atlantic to make the divisions even?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Why would they not move one or two teams from the North Division to the Atlantic to make the divisions even?
I guess travel was a concern. And there’s the possibility of state governments not wanting individuals from certain states. The Atlantic teams will see a lot of each other. Could make for some heated games down the stretch.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad