Speculation: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2019-2020 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Doubt LuJo is traded, but his ELC is expiring so there’s a chance that Washington won’t qualify him and let’s him walk.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Vegas gets their AHL team:

Most likely scenario is now St. Louis goes back to using Chicago as their affiliate. I'd wager no San Antonio team next season

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
ouch and lol.....

Who we coulda have had instead of LuJo....

2016 NHL Entry Draft Picks at hockeydb.com
I wanted DeBrincat so badly with that pick :(. Just imagine, haha. Liked Girard too and he would’ve looked like a reach at the time, but, has shown he definitely would’ve been great value there.

Hindsight is crazy when it comes to drafting. So much can happen, for better or worse, and we can never know....until it happens.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
3/3 this weekend and still leading the division. Bears are feeling it

Carbery has to win AHL Coach of the year at this point right? Took 1st place in the division after another mediocre start and with the team falling apart throughout the season in injuries.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Carbery has to win AHL Coach of the year at this point right? Took 1st place in the division after another mediocre start and with the team falling apart throughout the season in injuries.
He should definitely be in the top 3 if he does t win it. Injuries to some key players throughout the season at different times and having a group of forwards that outperformed expectations are what sets him apart from others IMO.

Also major props to the organization for convincing Moulson to join the Bears. He has been solid down the stretch since Sgarbossa went down and he provides just incredible veteran leadership. I’m sure the boys love having him around, even if it’s just to pick his brain a bit. Almost like having a 4th coach out there.

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
Very well deserved. He was really showing his great hockey sense and vision over the last few games.
Still tryna figure out why they prefer Jensen over Djoos..

I got a chance to catch some of the Bears game on Sunday on NHLN. I realize that it was against AHL talent, but my impression of Djoos (who seemed to be playing the right side, his off side), was, damn, he's good with the puck.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I got a chance to catch some of the Bears game on Sunday on NHLN. I realize that it was against AHL talent, but my impression of Djoos (who seemed to be playing the right side, his off side), was, damn, he's good with the puck.

The less skill opposition have the more time to do something you have. Thats working on every level in every sport I guess. In NHL playoffs will he have an opportunity to show his puck skills?

Anyway he's depth D with experience. If he was right handed I'd gladly watch him instead of Jensen.

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
The less skill opposition have the more time to do something you have. Thats working on every level in every sport I guess. In NHL playoffs will he have an opportunity to show his puck skills?

Anyway he's depth D with experience. If he was right handed I'd gladly watch him instead of Jensen.

Oh, for sure. But, I see some AHL games here in Tucson, and never see skill like that from a defenseman. Still I understand that he is undersized and not a real difference maker. Still, I enjoyed seeing that, and think he should be in the NHL.

He does have his name on the Cup...........

Reactions: Ridley Simon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad