here is your Wild 2013 schedule

Iowa Wild Fan

Jun 22, 2012
Iowa
Of course the 2 games vs. Chicago are NBCSN which I would have already gotten being my local sports for my satellite is Chicago.

Wonder when they will announce pricing for CI. Looking like only 6 games on TV without it for me.

geowild

Mostly Harmless
Jun 22, 2012
Western 'burbs
Longest road trip is 3 games, and only one of those. Wasn't expecting that. There really aren't that many back-to-backs either.

Within the constraints they had to work with, this is better than I would have hoped for

Last edited by a moderator:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Longest road trip is 3 games, and only one of those. Wasn't expecting that. There really aren't that many back-to-backs either.

Within the constraints they had to work with, this is better than I would have hoped for.

You mean two of those...

March 16th, 18th and 20th... then again Apil 3rd, 4th and 7th.

Conversely we have four 3 game home stands.

7 back-to-backs.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Every year has proven that it's a marathon..not a sprint. Well this year, it truly is a sprint.

Last edited by a moderator:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
There are normally quite a few 3-4 day breaks between games in a season... now most games are seperated by only 1 day off in between.

We'll find out which teams are in better shape conditioning wise for sure!

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
Considering the Blackhawks start their season with 10 of 12 on the road including a 6 game road trip I'd say we got off real easy.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
If the finals go 7 games, the last game would be played on June 28th. June 30th is the one day,7 round mega-draft. Free Agency for the following season starts July 5th.

Iowa Wild Fan

Jun 22, 2012
Iowa
If the finals go 7 games, the last game would be played on June 28th. June 30th is the one day,7 round mega-draft. Free Agency for the following season starts July 5th.

So it will be about a week before the 4th. I hope the Wild don't have to much of a Stanley cup hangover going into 13/14.:laugh:

Last edited:

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
Nooo ... Six weeks ago I bought my GF tickets to the RollerGirls for the 19th ... :cry:
Aren't they in Roy Wilkins? Sneak out during first intermission or whatever they have at Roller Girls and skyway over to Xcel. Meet up with GF after Wild game w/ a souvenir and it will all be gravy. :nod:

bozak911

Ignoring Idiots
May 18, 2010
Minnesota
/sigh

Did the game draft for our season tickets this morning... Between AHA/HockeyFinder leagues AND my wife's schedule, I have had to limit myself to mostly Monday and Thursday nights.

I ended up with all four tickets to the April 1st game, and two tickets to the game on March the 27th.

i can adjust, but i have to wait until tomorrow for the STH window to open.

Essentially...
- need to pre-buy Club seats for the home opener.
- need to convert the April 1st game from 4 tickets down to two Club
- need to convert home closer to two Club, center ice, first row.
- need to figure out a way to drop the March 27th game for the Feb 7th game.

and last but not least, talk to our rep about switching out of this pool and into my own 10-game business pack for next season...

/sigh

been on this account now for three years, and this is the first time someone cockblocked me from the games I wanted...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->