Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
giphy.gif

Last place in the West, 2nd worst team in the NHL
They are 2-6-1 on the road

Will Kotkaniemi return to the line-up?
Will Poehling sit or play wing?
Will Kotkaniemi play wing?
Will Lehkonen or Tatar receive a slap on the wrist?

That is a must win game.

4 teams tied at 19 points in the east: Montreal, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Florida

Bring them on
tenor.gif

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I’m just waiting for the fall out. I hope I’m wrong because they’ve built a team that will likely not fall below 10th last. But we are stranded in the middle of no mans land with no elite potential. It’s pathetic.

Injury will eventually hit this team…..then it could easily turn into a disaster.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I’m just waiting for the fall out. I hope I’m wrong because they’ve built a team that will likely not fall below 10th last. But we are stranded in the middle of no mans land with no elite potential. It’s pathetic.

I don't have the numbers infront of me but I have a feeling that the Habs have a poor record against teams below the playoff line.

This is one of those.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Let's moderate our thoughts. We're a bottom team. So I respect every teams in the NHL. What I fear the most is ourselves. And I'm not joking...

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Let's moderate our thoughts. We're a bottom team. So I respect every teams in the NHL. What I fear the most is ourselves. And I'm not joking...
Canadiens captain of their destiny. Does the ship land safely or enter the abyss. Crew decision to sink or swim.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I don't have the numbers infront of me but I have a feeling that the Habs have a poor record against teams below the playoff line.

This is one of those.

Yup.

Montreal has a 1-5-1 record against teams below them in the standings.

They are 7-0-2 against teams above them.

Really need a good win after last game's crapfest.

Reactions: David Suzuki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad