Henrik Sedin passes Markus Naslund

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
Was great being in the arena for it. The atmosphere was amazing, for maybe 5 minutes straight everyone was standing up and cheering. A shame the game had to end the way it did.

Crows*

Was great being in the arena for it. The atmosphere was amazing, for maybe 5 minutes straight everyone was standing up and cheering. A shame the game had to end the way it did.

Agreed. Was the best regular season crowd in a long time I've been too.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Tough day for a certain fan. Certainly feeling happy that Näslund's record is erased, feeling bad that Henrik will continue to get points and thus making it harder for coming players to erase his record.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Tough day for a certain fan. Certainly feeling happy that Näslund's record is erased, feeling bad that Henrik will continue to get points and thus making it harder for coming players to erase his record.
Why would you feel bad? Him and his brother are the greatest Canucks in the history of this franchise. And great people off the ice.

I'd love for both of them to hit 1000 points and not have their records broken. I wasnt a huge Nazzy fan but he was always a class act.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Why would you feel bad? Him and his brother are the greatest Canucks in the history of this franchise. And great people off the ice.

I'd love for both of them to hit 1000 points and not have their records broken. I wasnt a huge Nazzy fan but he was always a class act.

You are absolutely right, why should one feel bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad