Henrik reaches 800 career points!

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
If they continue to play at a high level, the Sedins could finish their careers with 1100-1200 points.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
How much insight is necessary? It's a congratulatory thread regarding Henrik Sedin reaching a certain points milestone.

Must need more Corsi and PDO analysis :sarcasm:

First ballot HOF, book it.

IMO they could win a Cup and they'd still be overlooked on their first ballot. They'll probably get beaten out by Gritty McGritterson from Porcupine Springs Saskatchewan.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
First ballot HOF, book it.

With out a cup it's going to be very hard for either twin to get in. Have you seen the list of players who have been passed over multiple time? Some of them even with cup rings and higher up the points list.

I love the twins and think they are two of the best to ever play for this team, but I doubt they get into the HOF unless they win a championship.

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
Must need more Corsi and PDO analysis :sarcasm:

IMO they could win a Cup and they'd still be overlooked on their first ballot. They'll probably get beaten out by Gritty McGritterson from Porcupine Springs Saskatchewan.

Hey! Gritty McGritterson is the pride of Porcupine Springs and deserves all the accolates he gets. Just look at all the grit, intangibles and clutch he brings to the game? When has this Sedin guy ever brought such things to the table?

Lundface*

With out a cup it's going to be very hard for either twin to get in. Have you seen the list of players who have been passed over multiple time? Some of them even with cup rings and higher up the points list.

I love the twins and think they are two of the best to ever play for this team, but I doubt they get into the HOF unless they win a championship.

How many passed over have won the Hart or Art Ross ? Just curious

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

You need to understand what their career totals are probably going to look like by the time they're done in 4 or 5 years. They have been elite for many years already, players that are close but cant quite get in were very good, but never elite for long stretches.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Hey! Gritty McGritterson is the pride of Porcupine Springs and deserves all the accolates he gets. Just look at all the grit, intangibles and clutch he brings to the game? When has this Sedin guy ever brought such things to the table?

You forgot the most important quality: swagger.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Henrik seems to like the city of brotherly love, they played their first NHL-game in Philly back in 2000 and now point 800th in the same building 13 years later. Will game 1000th and point 900/1000 also happen in Philly?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad