Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
lf6gg4aqw6f21.jpg

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

Highly recommend listening to the whole show. Great interview, lots of funny parts, especially the beginning with Biz is talking about Hank's wrench...haha

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Would be more useful if it showed saved goals per game. Gibson's would be the highest

The point is obviously that he sustained that ridiculous level longer than anybody else, not that his 12 year career average is better than Gibson's prime.

E - and lol at picking out the guy with the smallest sample size there just to hate on Hank. C'mon AK, you're better than that.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Ok now that a bunch of moves have been made...we have a ton more firepower and the defense should be a lot better with the infusion of talent, a true #1, no Staal Pionk pairing, no Ruff, etc. do you think Hank has a "resurgence" since the Rangers now have talent? You roll him and George all season and we sneak in, you never know if Hank goes on a tear in the playoffs. We know his Game 7 track record.

Reactions: mrhockey193195

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Ok now that a bunch of moves have been made...we have a ton more firepower and the defense should be a lot better with the infusion of talent, a true #1, no Staal Pionk pairing, no Ruff, etc. do you think Hank has a "resurgence" since the Rangers now have talent? You roll him and George all season and we sneak in, you never know if Hank goes on a tear in the playoffs. We know his Game 7 track record.

No Ruff?

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Assuming he's gone...if he stays I'll be surprised.
But if Hank is in a better mood this year I can see a decent bounce back along with more Goals for us.

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
I mean he isn't going to magically turn into vintage Hank. Usage is going to be key. Luckily we have 2 very good backups this year, so hopefully Hank's starts go down and Georgiev and Shesty get a decent number of starts in some combination.

Better than last year should be relatively easy. But the bar should be set at like .913 - .915 or something. Not sure Hank has a .920+ season in him with this defense, despite some improvements.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hank has to be the happiest one today. If this team had any hope of going deep JG gave him a ray of hope with Trouba and Panarin.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I mean he isn't going to magically turn into vintage Hank. Usage is going to be key. Luckily we have 2 very good backups this year, so hopefully Hank's starts go down and Georgiev and Shesty get a decent number of starts in some combination.

Better than last year should be relatively easy. But the bar should be set at like .913 - .915 or something. Not sure Hank has a .920+ season in him with this defense, despite some improvements.

He was a beast at the start of the season. Quinn overplayed him. When the team fell of their high, everything including Lundqvists play fell off the map.

With a better team in front of him and a couple of fewer games I think he can come close to vintage Hank.

Reactions: UnSandvich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->