Player Discussion Henrik Lundqvist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Take your moral superiority somewhere else and know your meme.

Hurr Durr | Know Your Meme

Try reading what you're quoting genius

Know Your Meme said:
“Hurr durr” is the sound of laughter coming from someone with half a brain. Mostly it is used to point out when someone has made an idiotic claim, though, surprisingly, idiot males will attempt to make thier laugh as deep as possible to make them sound more manly, when all it really does is make them sound like idiots.

It isn't about moral superiority btw. It's about not being called Pejorative Slured simply bc I talked about the possibility Hank is overpaid over the life of his current contract. Pretty sure I wrote that above. Try reading.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Try reading what you're quoting genius

It isn't about moral superiority btw. It's about not being called ******ed simply bc I talked about the possibility Hank is overpaid over the life of his current contract. Pretty sure I wrote that above. Try reading.

Funny, I tried searching for the word you keep using on that whole page and it doesn’t appear once.

You’re stretching hard here, try yoga.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Funny, I tried searching for the word you keep using on that whole page and it doesn’t appear once.

You’re stretching hard here, try yoga.

Are you admitting that you are unaware that the following words and insults are alternative ways to imply mental and physical Pejorative Sluration?

"durr" "Derp" "Half wit" "Idiot" "Half a brain". Images of deformed faces, crossed eyes.

These are ALL used on the site describing what "hurr durr" means. The site you linked to to smugly tell me off for not knowing what "hurr durr means" (Even though you ironically demonstrated you didn't comprehend what it was you were linking to) You going to honestly tell me you still don't get it?

Again, not even flipping out here. Just saying, it seems way overboard to insultingly insinuate that someone is Pejorative Slured just b/c they discuss Hank's salary as a slight over payment over the life of his current contract.

I'm ready to move the hell on here. I HAD moved the hell on. Can't help myself though. When I have a conversation about Hank's salary and then a few days later someone goes "Hurr durr Hank's salary" I feel compelled to respond to that.

Last edited:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Are you admitting that you are unaware that the following words and insults are alternative ways to imply mental and physical ******ation?

"durr" "Derp" "Half wit" "Idiot" "Half a brain". Images of deformed faces, crossed eyes.

These are ALL used on the site describing what "hurr durr" means. The site you linked to to smugly tell me off for not knowing what "hurr durr means" (Even though you ironically demonstrated you didn't comprehend what it was you were linking to) You going to honestly tell me you still don't get it?

Again, not even flipping out here. Just saying, it seems way overboard to insultingly insinuate that someone is ******ed just b/c they discuss Hank's salary as a slight over payment over the life of his current contract.

I'm ready to move the hell on here. I HAD moved the hell on. Can't help myself though. When I have a conversation about Hank's salary and then a few days later someone goes "Hurr durr Hank's salary" I feel compelled to respond to that.

It’s sad you didn’t take the time to read the first paragraph explaining the Hurr Durr meme.

Hurr or Hurr Durr is an interjection used to criticize a post that is considered subpar or unentertaining, or alternatively, to express sarcastic laughter. Similar to the image macro application of “Derp,” this expression is often paired with images in which the subjects are gaping awkwardly or looking unflattering.”

You assumed it had something to do with a mental disability but have since been proven wrong so you’re dialing back now. Not once does it mention the word ‘Pejorative Slured’ as you quoted many times.

It’s cool, you can take the L now and move on with your evening.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
It’s sad you didn’t take the time to read the first paragraph explaining the Hurr Durr meme

It's sad you think reading ONLY the first paragraph and ignoring the rest is the foundation for any kind of argument in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. You assume it can only be applied in the way you think bc it suits your agenda. At best you can say it can be used in multiple ways. I'd agree. I'd still point out its origins and its common usage as a way to insult someone's intelligence or imply mental Pejorative Sluration.

You assumed it had something to do with a mental disability but have since been proven wrong so you’re dialing back now.
I assumed someone was insulting me (bc they were even if they didn't realize it. A point you keep missing) and since they were doing it using a meme that frequently is used to mock someone's intelligence I decided to point it out. You of course waded into the conversation with all the tact of a blind, enraged buffalo bc you're still annoyed I dared to talk ill of your idol. Notice the guy who actually started this convo with me backed out of it? Let go nevesis. It's ok. I said Hank is overpaid, you don't have to start in with me every time you see an opportunity now.

Not once does it mention the word ‘******ed’ as you quoted many times..

We covered this already. Learn to read.

It’s cool, you can take the L now and move on with your evening.

It's cool you can take the L you always take.

I'm over it. i was never really all that upset. I said everything I needed to say although you can keep trying. Actually, maybe you should stop trying to assign "W's and L's" to internet discussions. It's pathetic lol

Last edited:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I believe that Henrik`s vision is important for next year season.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Did you see the mic'd up episode where he fought Simmonds? All Simmonds said was: "I think America was already great" and I've never seen the gloves come off a player faster.

You guys, I am literally a troll account at this point.

ADA might have just become my new favorite player

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Shocker. As I've said for a while, now, Hank should've been shut down. We knew he had some injury issues. I've said for how long now that he should've been shut down? Now we have more wear and tear on an old goalie with a massive cap hit for literally no reason. He didn't even get his pointless 30 win mark.

Well done, Rangers.

The injury started very early on, (October/November) so your analysis is off base. Also, it’s clearly an injury he could play with, as he went many months playing out of his mind. He’s had issues with his knees for a very long time, so this is most likely a culmination of that.

Either way, it’s nothing serious and whatever it is I’m sure can and will be fully healed before training camp starts.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
The injury started very early on, (October/November) so your analysis is off base. Also, it’s clearly an injury he could play with, as he went many months playing out of his mind. He’s had issues with his knees for a very long time, so this is most likely a culmination of that.

Either way, it’s nothing serious and whatever it is I’m sure can and will be fully healed before training camp starts.

My analysis is spot on. Once we began selling, he should've been shut down. This is simple. The idea that we should be wasting any time on his remaining years for no reason is pure nonsense.

Reactions: Off Sides

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
My analysis is spot on. Once we began selling, he should've been shut down. This is simple. The idea that we should be wasting any time on his remaining years for no reason is pure nonsense.

So, you wanted him shut down once we began selling, but not when the injury happened in October?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
So, you wanted him shut down once we began selling, but not when the injury happened in October?

You could argue if it was an injury he could play with there was no reason to shut him down in October as we were still in contention. Likewise, there was no reason not to shut him down once we were out of contention. Now I don't know how long the recovery time would be, so that could also play into why they would/wouldn't have chosen to shut him down in October.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
You could argue if it was an injury he could play with there was no reason to shut him down in October as we were still in contention. Likewise, there was no reason not to shut him down once we were out of contention. Now I don't know how long the recovery time would be, so that could also play into why they would/wouldn't have chosen to shut him down in October.

Well, my point was exactly what Hank said earlier today, it was something he could play with the entire way through.

If it was serious, the doctors would have shut him down, he’s obviously too valuable to mess around if it was something serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->