Prospect Info: Henrik Borgstrom

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
It really is too bad that HF50 won't proofread his posts. Other than a quick glance I have reached the point of refusing to read the incoherence.
I have only successfully read one of his posts and for that reason I skip over them all together

HawksfanNB

Apr 25, 2015
I have only successfully read one of his posts and for that reason I skip over them all together
Is there a chance he may suffer from a physical disability which makes typing difficult therefore he doesn't defend his typos, and also may not want to draw attention to that fact? Just something to think about as I had a family member who was a quadriplegic with minor ability to move enough to be able to type with an aid. It was painstaking for him but he was defiant enough to keep that small bit of normalcy.

Reactions: dj Mahoney

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Is there a chance he may suffer from a physical disability which makes typing difficult therefore he doesn't defend his typos, and also may not want to draw attention to that fact? Just something to think about as I had a family member who was a quadriplegic with minor ability to move enough to be able to type with an aid. It was painstaking for him but he was defiant enough to keep that small bit of normalcy.
His old posts were rambling, never had proper syntax, and made little sense. Though the never caring about random strings of typo nonsense was there at times, not always, like if he cared enough some times maybe making his own thread.

This classic was not riddled with typos
Toews...left his heart and his talent in Machu Picchu

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
He’s had plenty of posts on other boards that were completely legible. I promise you it’s schtick.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
He’s had plenty of posts on other boards that were completely legible. I promise you it’s schtick.

Maybe, but he has made the effort to consistently change one aspect of his posting that was highly criticized - the "wall of code". He didn't used to use paragraph breaks - it would be the same nearly undecipherable "sentencing" but it would be in one massive block of letters. If you think his posts are hard to read now - go back and check out his posts before he was finally convinced to use paragraphs.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Maybe, but he has made the effort to consistently change one aspect of his posting that was highly criticized - the "wall of code". He didn't used to use paragraph breaks - it would be the same nearly undecipherable "sentencing" but it would be in one massive block of letters. If you think his posts are hard to read now - go back and check out his posts before he was finally convinced to use paragraphs.
If he even engaged with anyone I’d consider it a possibility. I’ve got serious doubts.

Hawkey

Sep 15, 2005
If Borgstrom doesn’t work out this will end up being one of Stan’s worst trades. It’s Wirtz’s money picking up the Connelly contract but it would be a wasted opportunity to take advantage of another teams cap situation.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
If Borgstrom doesn’t work out this will end up being one of Stan’s worst trades. It’s Wirtz’s money picking up the Connelly contract but it would be a wasted opportunity to take advantage of another teams cap situation.
Drama much? He gave up a frequent healthy scratch and a guy who was pretty far down the depth chart for a look at a former first rounder. Even if it doesn't work out, he hasn't given up a lot.

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il
Drama much? He gave up a frequent healthy scratch and a guy who was pretty far down the depth chart for a look at a former first rounder. Even if it doesn't work out, he hasn't given up a lot.
Agreed. If the light goes on, great. If not what did Hawks lose?

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
A fait accompli, to be sure, but hell, yes! Really looking forward to seeing him play. Love skilled young guys with a chip on their shoulder. He's got a great opportunity and a chance to be a staple for many years.

Reichel and Shalunov next, hopefully.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
We don't need Shalunov and Reichel can take his time in Rockford. We need 3 more Hagels and a shut down D pairing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->