News Article: Henri Richard's former teammates are thinking about him as he battles Alzheimer's

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Plusieurs anciens joueurs du Canadien se sont retrouvés jeudi au club Summerlea, à Vaudreuil-Dorion, afin de participer à la 22e édition du tournoi de golf de leur ancien entraîneur, Hector «Toe» Blake, que la maladie d’Alzheimer a emporté en 1995.

S’ils ont tous rendu hommage à Blake, leurs pensées étaient également dirigées vers leur ami Henri Richard, qui souffre lui aussi de cette maladie.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/08/29/une-pensee-pour-henri-richard

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Plusieurs anciens joueurs du Canadien se sont retrouvés jeudi au club Summerlea, à Vaudreuil-Dorion, afin de participer à la 22e édition du tournoi de golf de leur ancien entraîneur, Hector «Toe» Blake, que la maladie d’Alzheimer a emporté en 1995.

S’ils ont tous rendu hommage à Blake, leurs pensées étaient également dirigées vers leur ami Henri Richard, qui souffre lui aussi de cette maladie.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/08/29/une-pensee-pour-henri-richard

Henri is one tough hombre, no opponent ever could say they had an easy shift against the Habs former Captain #16.:nod: Fight the good fight Henri!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap: Perhaps trying the Reishi mushroom with it's huge healing powers can help offset the Azheimer's apparently the concentrated formula's are working wonders also the ionized 99.99% silver concentrates in water as a drink kills numerous viruses including some cancers.

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Henri is one tough hombre, no opponent ever could say they had an easy shift against the Habs former Captain #16.:nod: Fight the good fight Henri!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap: Perhaps trying the Reishi mushroom with it's huge healing powers can help offset the Azheimer's apparently the concentrated formula's are working wonders also the ionized 99.99% silver concentrates in water as a drink kills numerous viruses including some cancers.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/Shows/Dragons'+Den/Pitches/ID/2400991704/

On topic, good luck to Mr Richard, I hope he keeps it up together for as long as possible.

Harry Wong

Oct 25, 2009
11 Coupes Stanley! Hard to imagine anyone ever beating that feat by the Pocket Rocket.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu

HABNIKO

Jun 29, 2015
Montreal
The Man upstairs has prepared a rink and a mansion for Henri and say what you say but I believe that there's major league hockey up there in heaven. Now some of you will ask how I know that! You gotta have faith! faith!

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
That sucks to hear. Henri is probably the classiest habs I've ever been lucky enough to meet. I hope he and his friends and family get through this tough time.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Thank you Henri! Only player I hold in more esteem than you, and your brother, would be Peter Stastny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad