Hennessy (without) "C" in Quebec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE DENTAL CARE

Mar 20, 2004
Shaw (without) "A" in Quebec as well

L-L-L -- "Never let a lack of information keep you silent." Shaw has been skating without his "A" as well as "CAPTAIN Josh Hennessy". These changes took place at the same time. Both for poor play? I doubt it.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
That is what I have heard...poor play.

If something happened behind the scenes its not like they would tell the public.

The Remparts have been falling apart as of late.

jojo

Oct 7, 2003
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
Roy stripped him of it for poor play.

As the other poster said: if you don't have the info, shut up. Yes, the Remparts organization is not too happy about Henessy's play but it has nothing to do with the loss of the "C". What happened is that him and Shaw missed a curfew. You can still argue that it makes Hennessy look bad though.
In any case, he should get it back sometime soon. Last I heard there was no one with the C on the Remparts. I'm seeing them tonight. Will keep people posted.

FREE DENTAL CARE

Mar 20, 2004
More on Remparts

L-L-L right on the money again. The Remparts are 3-0-0-0 in last three games. Big one against Rimouski Crosbys tonight, OOPS I mean the Oceanics.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
jojo said:
As the other poster said: if you don't have the info, shut up. Yes, the Remparts organization is not too happy about Henessy's play but it has nothing to do with the loss of the "C". What happened is that him and Shaw missed a curfew. You can still argue that it makes Hennessy look bad though.
In any case, he should get it back sometime soon. Last I heard there was no one with the C on the Remparts. I'm seeing them tonight. Will keep people posted.

Ok so he missed Curfew. You can now be the Quebec Remparts inside for the board.

Louiss

Feb 28, 2002
twitter.com
Actually I think it's quite a few curfew since the beginning of the year but there's his something behind that.
Lack of leadership....maybe

Anyway one thing is sure the Remparts are not unified the dressing room is divided...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->