Help with watching the Pens

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
I’m looking for a different/cheaper way to watch Pens games. Thinking about cutting the cord (Dish Network). Can anyone give me information for watching the Pens on Fubotv? Are there blackout restrictions? Any help is greatly appreciated.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
actually I'm thinking about this as well. NHL network center ice blacks out pens games for me, I'm over 200 miles from the rink. :( But I'm wondering with C-19 in play will they black out home games this season, it wouldn't make sense to do so, anyone know?

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Same here. It's total BS that they force you to buy into higher tiers just to get local sports and the league blacks out local games so you have no choice.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I just listen on the app (hopefully they have that still?) and follow GDTs here.

Then watch the 10-15min NHL recaps on YouTube that night.

Good enough. Then again, I am usually commuting/at work when Pens play, so it really does not matter for me.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Use the million of free streams online?

...if I'm not mistaken, illegal streams are now a felony. :)

I do NHL TV. I have access to NBCSN through other sources. I don't get to watch the 4 in market games per year.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
...if I'm not mistaken, illegal streams are now a felony. :)

I do NHL TV. I have access to NBCSN through other sources. I don't get to watch the 4 in market games per year.
So many things are felonies, I'm an Outlaw mate, on my steel horse I ride...

Because I'm wanted, waaaanttteeed, by the NHL dead or a live and they can suck my pucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->