Canada
Side 1

Pavelski
Phaneuf

Side 2

E.Staal
Semin
Byfuglien

Pretty much every stat is in the league (G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, GWG, FW, SOG, BLK, HIT)

which side wins this?

Wiqkid*

Side 2 EASY. Staal and Semin will bounce back and I rather have buff than dion anyways.

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
I just dont have much hope for Carolina atm.... this would also free up a spot for me to throw A.Vermette into my line up.... not sure..

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
The way i have structured it (i currently own side 2 and would receive side 1)

He can drop whoever or add whoever off his bench to make the trade happen.

I would put Pavelski in my RW slow (C,RW eligibility) Phaneuf in Byfs spot. and then in the open center spot from Staal i could put in A.Vermette or T.Hertl from my bench (most likely the former). I would end up with either his throwaway player or another roster spot to pick someone up.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
The way i have structured it (i currently own side 2 and would receive side 1)

He can drop whoever or add whoever off his bench to make the trade happen.

I would put Pavelski in my RW slow (C,RW eligibility) Phaneuf in Byfs spot. and then in the open center spot from Staal i could put in A.Vermette or T.Hertl from my bench (most likely the former). I would end up with either his throwaway player or another roster spot to pick someone up.

I really wouldn't do it, Staal is perennially a slow starter and since Semin is lining up with him Semin's numbers have taken a hit.

Byfuglien with hits and blocks is an amazingly valuable d man.

Don't do the deal I really don't like it for you and no waiver wire pick up will make it close.

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
i guess... my team is just super underperforming atm and getting really annoyed..

mkoG8tK.jpg

Normally E.Kane is in the spot Hertl is in.

just not sure what to do lol (in 9th of 10...)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad