Help With My Final Keeper Spot

Tuckerw68

Jan 8, 2011
Boston, MA
Points only format, have the choice between the following young up and comers. If you could only keep 1 of these who would it be ?

Coyle
Baertschi
Palat
Kucherov

Thanks !

I would say right now the guy doing the best obviously Palat has been great and he would be my choice but I also see Coyle developing into a sort of Parise type player so between those two for me.

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
I like Palat & Kucherov, I think Kucherov has higher upside, but Palat will still likely be better next year.

My thoughts exactly. TB has crazy offence, so it'll be a battle for top 6 minutes. They still have 1 buyout which theyll use on Malone, but they still have Johnson, Filppula, Purcell, not to mention Drouin.

I like Coyle's play, I think he's good for 2nd line in Minny, and hopefully some top line PP soon.

CoveRoad973

Nov 7, 2010
Yeah, Palat is probably the least hyped of the 4 but has shown the best of the group this year. I wonder too about his role with the return of Stamkos short term and the emergence of Drouin as early as next year.

Coming into the year I would have said Baertschi would be the choice, he clearly is a distant fourth right now.

Thanks for the feedback

CraigAdamsnumber1fan*

Pretty much agree with everyone here. Palat will probably be better next year. But, Kucherov still has the most potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad