Status
Not open for further replies.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I'm going to the game next Thursday and have a parking pass for level B. I don't get to many games, so I need a little help.

The ticket says the entry is on Causeway Street, but when I type the address into Google, it shows me a tunnel with no exits. I usually take the right off 93/Storrow Drive exit and loop around the back to park in the Bruins garage; but I don't think that's Causeway.

Does anyone know where the entrance to this garage is?? I have to be there early so my son can partake in a pre-game activity, and want to have a pretty good idea where I'm going

Thanks very much!!

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I'm going to the game next Thursday and have a parking pass for level B. I don't get to many games, so I need a little help.

The ticket says the entry is on Causeway Street, but when I type the address into Google, it shows me a tunnel with no exits. I usually take the right off 93/Storrow Drive exit and loop around the back to park in the Bruins garage; but I don't think that's Causeway.

Does anyone know where the entrance to this garage is?? I have to be there early so my son can partake in a pre-game activity, and want to have a pretty good idea where I'm going

Thanks very much!!

That entrance is Nashua St. You want the one at 140 Causeway. Just keep going around the loop and you will come to Causeway. The entrance is on the right hand side of the Garden as you look at it from Causeway, near the crosswalks where everyone will be crossing from the trains.

Reactions: SPV

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
The entrance to the garage is 140 Causeway St,just before the Main entrance if you were coming west down Causeway.

Reactions: SPV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad