Help Wanted: GDT Makers, Sign Up Here! (Playoffs now available)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Doing that GDT the other night took me back to the good ole days. You can never fully retire on HF. That's for sure.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I’ll do the 11th. Prepare for art.
Aww yiss!
ovqPrSf.gif

Thanks much!

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Hope you weren't too far into it.
No worries. I have a couple of .psd files saved so I can put a GDT together last minute if needed, so it's not like it's any real effort. Just some copying and pasting. Nothing like what you put up :) Thanks again!

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Sweet! I was just logging in to say of no one had volunteered by 5 I'd do one. You guys rock!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Throw me down for the 27th if it's open

edit - I can do that myself.. basically just making sure it's open first lol

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Thanks, Cole. I think I used up all of my luck during the last playoff run. Almost every one I've done this season we've lost, so superstitious me feels better about the game if I didn't do the GDT :laugh:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Just a heads up, the media limit has been reduced to (3) per post. So Tweets, YouTubes or anything you'd use the media tags for is limited to (3) now. The limits for images is still at (35).

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks, Cole. I think I used up all of my luck during the last playoff run. Almost every one I've done this season we've lost, so superstitious me feels better about the game if I didn't do the GDT :laugh:

I feel your pain. I'm 2-4-1 and reluctant to take so many on.

Superstitions are a pain.

Oh, for those who want to do one, the wins and losses count just the same no matter how much effort you put in.

For me, I'd love to see some hilarious random gif/video GDT now and again.

Sometimes those are the most entertaining parts of watching these games than looking at cold hard truths with stats records and the such.

A Randy paint GDT are always entertaining.

I just find all the nuts and bolts are not always fun to look at.

I'll pick another random one soon enough.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I feel your pain. I'm 2-4-1 and reluctant to take so many on.

Superstitions are a pain.

Oh, for those who want to do one, the wins and losses count just the same no matter how much effort you put in.

For me, I'd love to see some hilarious random gif/video GDT now and again.

Sometimes those are the most entertaining parts of watching these games than looking at cold hard truths with stats records and the such.

A Randy paint GDT are always entertaining.

I just find all the nuts and bolts are not always fun to look at.

I'll pick another random one soon enough.

I'm sure it'll even out at some point. IIRC I usually start out with more losers than winners, but it reverses at some point. Maybe it's just a volume thing :laugh: I'm probably going to be unwrapping some new toys here directly, including an upgrade to my current digital drawing rig so once I get familiar with it I might makes some more creative ones than I usually do. Maybe :laugh:

Looking forward to your next random contribution. Hopefully soon :)

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I need to work out how to use paint.net better. I have all these ideas but they just turn to shit when I try to put it together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad