Help Wanted: GDT Makers, Sign Up Here! (Playoffs now available)

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'll do Oct. 17th NYR's.

Thanks Degenx.

If anyone wants to link a youtube to a pic don't use the media link.

Take the youtube code and put it into URL and add IMG tags.

This place needs noparse tags, frustrating.

just quote or reply to this post to see where to put yt tags(between quotations) and img tags between url tags in this one below.

Click on picture.

URL=" YT here "
IMG between URL tags

This place sucks as a GDT generator or trying to share. The only way is to do it in graphic form.

Thank you! As for the tags ... I seem to recall some discussion on that, but I don't know what came of it. I'll see if I can find it again and get back to you at some point this weekend. If nothing else I can pass on your request to TPTB.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thank you! As for the tags ... I seem to recall some discussion on that, but I don't know what came of it. I'll see if I can find it again and get back to you at some point this weekend. If nothing else I can pass on your request to TPTB.
Thanks once again.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Can you send me a guide to how you did the postcard one please?
I didn't really do anything, TBH. I searched for vintage postcards and found a front and back I liked. Then on the back I just used a handwritten font and drew the arrows with my mouse. I can upload the fonts I used if you want to use them.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll pick one soon, Degenx.

My job is a little further away and I'm tired rather easily more these days. I have 2 hrs of travel each day.

Maybe I'll come up with a single graphic GDT for awhile.

I'll look at what's coming up.

Since you'll grab tonite and dogthateats has tomorrow I'll do Vancouver.

Reactions: DegenX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->