Help needed for school paper

TheZherdev

Jul 4, 2004
For my senor paper I'm allowed to pick any topic I choose. So i picked something hockey related. Im trying to back up a theory that the league did and does do better when scoring is up or when an big market team does well (such as how the NHL peeked when the rangers won the cup in '94. I need references, so if anyone knows a site or an article with this information, that would be amazing.

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
Interesting idea, no clue where you would find resources for it though.

Should probably just stick to something you dislike but there is a ton of information for...:D

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
you know what would be cool and a lot easier to do would be to take a look at this year with the cap vs. other years and see if paridy (spelling?) really has been increased because of the cap and compare it to the NFL and NBA which both have caps as well. Might be hard to write a long thesis on that, but there definately would be a lot more sources for something along those lines.

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
dpetri2000 said:
you know what would be cool and a lot easier to do would be to take a look at this year with the cap vs. other years and see if paridy (spelling?) really has been increased because of the cap and compare it to the NFL and NBA which both have caps as well. Might be hard to write a long thesis on that, but there definately would be a lot more sources for something along those lines.

say how at least all teams can compete because now their is a salary floor and salary cap..(*cough* baseball *cough*)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->