Rinne nash
Bacashihua stl
Dubnyk edm
Schneider van
Glass ott
Pogge tor
Rask bos

sort them out by the longest and brightest career in NHL

most of those guys are all very good and seems to me pretty even so i'm having a tough time sorting them:cry: :cry:

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
Rask
Rinne
Pogge
Howard
Schnieder
Dubnyk
Bacashiua
Glass

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
As a Blue watcher I was very high on the stuff Cash was growin...

Rinne is underrated and Glass seems like he's going to be a reliable back up goalie...

all of these players have bright futures, with the question mark coming from Pogge...whether he's overrated or underrated I believe he'l have a solid NHL career and make an impact in the league ala Legace (not saying his game compares to Legace, just the impact he can make)...

Rask and Schneider are also very talented...

Schneider
Rask
Howard
Cash
Dubnyk
Pogge
Glass
Rinne

Where's RInne going to play next year???

Rand

Oct 17, 2002
askme
I'll rate them later, but I do firmly believe Glass will be a starting goaltender.
The edge between Glass and Pogge is far smaller then most people believe it to be.

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
I'll rate them later, but I do firmly believe Glass will be a starting goaltender.
The edge between Glass and Pogge is far smaller then most people believe it to be.
Im not trying to be a **** or anything...but where do you see Glass and Pogge and how would you rate them?

I believe Pogge has the potential to be a starting goalie behind a good team..ala Brent Johnson before he went crazy

I see Glass being a reliable back-up or 1b goalie...at most...

I have only seen them both on tape (I only have 2 games of Glass) ...neither in person, so excuse me if Im far off :::tries to not look sheepish:::

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Nice to see most people rating Schneider 2nd, though it might be useful to mention that it should be another full two years before we see him in the NHL. I think the expectation at least from Canuck fans is he'll be Luongo's backup in the final year of his (Luongo's) contract.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Why not follow the list included??:dunce: :banghead:

Well, several potential good future no.1 goaltenders are in that list... I just wonder how Greiss and Levasseur would be ranked there. Its very hard for everyone to compare these players as junior years for a goaltender depend on the team that's in front of them.

Greiss however played in the big German league and did very well, so did he at the WJC against I admit not so good teams. Levasseur was seen with Rask and Price as a first round pick 6 months before the draft untill his junior team made him their no.2 goaltender.......... Anaheim got a great future no.1 goaltender with their 7th round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad