Help Looking For A Certain Ducks Jersey

steve45058

May 1, 2014
Hey guys, I am trying to buy the '03/'04 '05/'06 Ducks Alternate Jersey, but I have searched on eBay and I can't seem to find any! Does anyone have any ideas on where I might have better luck on finding this jersey?

Thanks so much in advance!

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
This one?

(2875)Selanne%20jersey.jpg

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I think you need to keep watching eBay. I've been looking for an 05-06 third for a while. They show up at times. Some authentic, some replica. Always in different sizes and almost always used.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yeah, i had a chance to try on a game worn one. They look soooo amazing. I believe they were the alternates for the season right after lockout

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
In a somewhat similar vein, can anybody recommend a good place to get authentic name and numbers added to an authentic Mighty Ducks jersey? I want the colors and the style of stitching to be authentic. Hockey Giant has no clue what you will receive from them because they send it out and are currently looking for a new vendor. Hockey Monkey might be ok as they do it in house but I need to find out more.

Also wondering where to find out how the original stitching was done. Individual letters on the jersey, or on a nameplate that then gets sewn on to the jersey?

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
In a somewhat similar vein, can anybody recommend a good place to get authentic name and numbers added to an authentic Mighty Ducks jersey? I want the colors and the style of stitching to be authentic. Hockey Giant has no clue what you will receive from them because they send it out and are currently looking for a new vendor. Hockey Monkey might be ok as they do it in house but I need to find out more.

Also wondering where to find out how the original stitching was done. Individual letters on the jersey, or on a nameplate that then gets sewn on to the jersey?

IceJerseys.com?

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA

monkeysports did the game worn ones for the Ducks from at least 2010-2013. they have their name on the tags of my game worn jerseys.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Didn't know that these were so hard to find. Have a size 60 goalie cut authentic one I play in. Guess I should've gotten more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANAHEIM-MIG...8614?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item461a3086f6

Damn?!?! Looking at what they are selling for, I really should've picked up more.

They aren't selling for that. I saw a Scott Neidermayer customized one that couldn't sell for $279. But prices do vary based on replica or authentic. I've seen authentics go for less than $200 and replicas for under $100.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
It's more about materials, style, font and colors. Not just a color thing.

that's what I meant. the jerseys I have span at least four years apart. the consistency of the letters/numbers is very good. then again, they arent the kind you're looking for.

either way, hopefully they can match it for you. good luck!

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
that's what I meant. the jerseys I have span at least four years apart. the consistency of the letters/numbers is very good. then again, they arent the kind you're looking for.

either way, hopefully they can match it for you. good luck!

Thanks. It sounds like my problem is that the jersey is close to 20 years old and whatever material/weave was used isn't around anymore for making the name plate. So it's an issue as to how well anybody can replicate it so it doesn't look like crap when sewn on to the jersey back.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I have an ozolinsh third jersey in that black and purple!!!!! = ) Respect!

that means I will also like Theo when he comes onboard! I hope he's as funny as Ozo!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i didn't know so many people liked this jersey and that it's so hard to find

i have one that i bought at the team store during the '06 ducks-flames quarterfinal series. i still wear it to games sometimes as it still fits perfectly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad