Help for a rising hockey player

Status
Not open for further replies.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Players like Buchberger and Daneyko played a LOT of games in the NHL and they SURELY werent types of players who got ooohhh's and wow's in the juniors.

AG9NK35DT8*

12# Peter Bondra said:
Players like Buchberger and Daneyko played a LOT of games in the NHL and they SURELY werent types of players who got ooohhh's and wow's in the juniors.
And you know that because............ Better off saying nothing when you know nothing.

I will not sit here and waste my time after this, long story short to play any profesional sport YOU MUST BE EXCEPTIONAL. they made cause they had what 100' and 1,000's of other kids didnt have. And when I say ohhhs and ahhhs did I say that u must be a point scorer, NO I didnt so where does your comment come from. You are making it like i said you have to be a goalscorer saying that danekyo made it. Maybe you should read b4 you are quick to open your mouth. :dunno:

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Schlep Rock said:
A. Talent in Florida is rising rapidly... there is a stud out of the Florida area called Frank Grezcak (didn't spell his last name right but you get the point). I believe he moved to play for Honeybaked this year, kid is a STUD and one of the best US born for his age group. It doesn't stop with him from Florida, there's a lot of decent talent coming out of that area.
Aw shucks, thanks. But I'm from NY, I got to give credit where credit is due. :innocent:

:D :lol

And I agree the talent is rapidly rising. The difference between the worst and best players is really not as significant as it is in NY. The overall level is better, IMO.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
AG9NK35DT8 said:
Well if u are 15 and dont know how to iceskate, you will never be in the NHL unless you are a kid with superstar skills. also being 5'10 200lbs at 15 years old i would also think you need to lose weight, cause at 15 years oldI know its no muscle.But I would definitly advise to you lose the NHL dream. Dreams like that are for kids that are in elementary school, you are still young at 15 but old enough to know when there is a difference between "DREAMS and "REALITY".

Also to be an NHL player just like anysport you must be exceptionally good, basically the type of player no matter what age gets ahhh's and ooohhhh's and wow's. To play a proffesional sport you must be exceptional and there isnt even a hand full of people out there that really anyone can name.

Sorry to smash your hopes and dreams but i think someone needs to tell you the truth.

Very well said. Even some of the worst players in the NHL are still among the best in the world.

devilsfan26

Jul 10, 2003
Iselin/Piscataway NJ
markov` said:
You're absolutely right. But if the guy has some talent (a lot of talent, in fact), with the dedication he has, he will make it, don't you think?

Sure, but how much talent do you think this guy has for not ever even playing a game of ice hockey yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad