OT: The thread formerly known as Mousecop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
I am absolutely a bandwagoner at this point, it's sort of hilarious.

If I'm honest with myself I won't even try the wagon until they're actually in the playoffs.

Clock and PK posts in the same day?? I'm buying a powerball ticket.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Can we all agree that February sucks?? My god, why didn't I move south??
At least you have gas forced air heat. A heat pump in the South with electric resistance strips is either never truly hot, or exorbitantly expensive, or both.

I am absolutely a bandwagoner at this point, it's sort of hilarious.

If I'm honest with myself I won't even try the wagon until they're actually in the playoffs.
all-terrain-cargo-wagon-lifestyle-model-29_3.jpg

You're still short enough to fit in this one, correct?

(We had this model when we were kids, but with solid wheels like on the metal Radio Flyer classic model. Throw in a few jump ropes and plastic whiffle-ball bats and it transformed into a fire truck, which you pulled behind your bike using a length of rope tied between your seat tube and the wagon handle. The housefires we put out were always 2 doors down, between our neighbor's house and our friend's house.)

Reactions: Penalty Killa

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Last night my son's bantam team had less than half the players and one quarter of the coaching staff at practice.

I think I got them threw a half decent practice given that there was no practice plan since I found out that I was solo after I got to the rink.

At least I know I will be in a similar situation on Friday and have been planning accordingly.

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
We leave on Saturday to head to Ft Lauderdale to catch the game versus the Panthers. Looks like we'll get a few good days of 80~ and sun.

That sounds great!! We head down to Florida next week, too. Disney cruise and a little Disney. Damn kids. But the Disney Cruise has unlimited free babysitting. Holla!!

Cheers to warmer weather! :) :)

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
We had a beautiful 80° day yesterday. It reminded me of early June in western New York. Today it’s in the mid 50s and a flat gray sky… Which reminds me of April and May in western New York.
And all of this is better than the garbage we have right now. The bitter wind nearly carried me from my car to my office this morning.
And tonight, we are eating in an igloo on the rooftop of Tappo - so that better be fully heated....

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
And all of this is better than the garbage we have right now. The bitter wind nearly carried me from my car to my office this morning.
And tonight, we are eating in an igloo on the rooftop of Tappo - so that better be fully heated....

We do have a frost warning here tonight. It’s kind of fun to see everybody in their parkas on campus and I’m walking around in a T-shirt. Sounds like the weather is really horrible up there. Good luck!

Reactions: Penalty Killa

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
Happy Valentine's Day, peeps. Remember, if you decide to order a heart shaped pizza, you're just paying the same amount for less pizza, and nobody wants to be with a fool with less pizza.

Reactions: Franson

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Happy over blown, to much importance put on it, you should do something special on a random day instead, Hallmark holiday everyone.

My wife gets me.

When I got her a card and a small treat from Trader Joe's last night she said she was going to the Dollar Store to get my card today because she knew I'd be mad if she went to Wegman's and spent a bunch of money on a card.

Reactions: sabremike

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
My wife gets me.

When I got her a card and a small treat from Trader Joe's last night she said she was going to the Dollar Store to get my card today because she knew I'd be mad if she went to Wegman's and spent a bunch of money on a card.
I’m cooking is a nice dinner tonight and she surprised me at work with a Wegmans sub on her break between work and school this afternoon. That’s the sum total of our ‘festivities’ and honestly neither are things that don’t happen during the normal course of our year.

Reactions: Jim Bob

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
I’m cooking is a nice dinner tonight and she surprised me at work with a Wegmans sub on her break between work and school this afternoon. That’s the sum total of our ‘festivities’ and honestly neither are things that don’t happen during the normal course of our year.
Hubby sent me flowers to work today. Only because he knows how much I love attention. It's my love language. :laugh:

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Hey I'm in Buffalo playing in the Labatt's Blue Pond Hockey Tournament tomorrow and Saturday in case anyone is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad