OT: The thread formerly known as Mousecop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
I was looking forward to seeing my younger (only) brother concurrent with a work trip in two weeks. He died of an apparent heart attack two days ago. My wife has been especially great as we try to help his wife. It seems surreal, and far too final.
Sorry BG :(

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
I was looking forward to seeing my younger (only) brother concurrent with a work trip in two weeks. He died of an apparent heart attack two days ago. My wife has been especially great as we try to help his wife. It seems surreal, and far too final.
Lifting you and the family up. Sorry for your loss, b_g.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
So, I got lucky and avoided major injury on Saturday.

I was coaching my son's bantam team where I run the D door for games. In the third period, the opposing team was entering the zone and their player tried to fire it in deep and it came onto the bench and hit me in the head.

Thankfully, my glasses took the brunt of it and sacrificed themselves.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse

I was coaching my son's bantam team where I run the D door for games. In the third period, the opposing team was entering the zone and their player tried to fire it in deep and it came onto the bench and hit me in the head.

Either you have the world's largest human head, or the water bottle is on the floor of the car, and it's a depth / perspective issue. :sarcasm: Glad you weren't hurt.

Streeeeeetch. I think it has been several years since I've logged in. Glad to see so many familiar names.
Welcome new poster!!!!! :sarcasm:

Wonderful to see A's continuing triumphs on fb. (T's too.) You two kiddos are great parents.

Reactions: Penalty Killa

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Either you have the world's largest human head, or the water bottle is on the floor of the car, and it's a depth / perspective issue. :sarcasm: Glad you weren't hurt.

I have a normal sized melon and my son can't be bothered to place his water bottle anywhere but the floor of the passenger seat of my car.

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY

At the latest Canisius home game, someone sent a puck FLYING toward my corner of the press box. I went into full-on Gary England tornado warning mode. There were no injuries to persons or property.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Just got back from “Tales from the Penalty Box” with Barnaby and Peters at Riverworks. Good event. Fun time. Great stories.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
God please don't make it snow Monday night! God please don't make it snow Monday night! God please don't make it snow Monday night! God please don't make it snow Monday night!...

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

How's your replacement policy through insurance?

Streeeeeetch. I think it has been several years since I've logged in. Glad to see so many familiar names.

Howdy stranger! Good to see you.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Now, has anyone seen Clock....?

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 2.36.00 PM.png

Looks like he came in during the win streak and disappeared like a true bandwagoner

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
Is your favorite player Derek Roy, by chance?
Since '04. ;)

View attachment 185637

Looks like he came in during the win streak and disappeared like a true bandwagoner

Figures.

For you less experienced posters, Clock doesn’t disappear, he’s just so short most people overlook him...
:sarcasm:

#Iremember

I legit LOL'd. I had forgotten...how short he was.

Yes, he's smarter than we are.
#truth

And shorter.
Hi Duddy!

Remember: a broken Clock is still right twice a day.
Not if it is broken because I ripped the hands off!

Reactions: sabremike

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Watched Bohemian Rhapsody with my son tonight after getting home from his birthday dinner. Such an amazing movie. And now I’m watching Queen’s Live Aid concert on YouTube.

In other news, my son is 17 today. How the **** did that happen.

Reactions: brian_griffin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad