Help! Can someone photoshop my house

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Im looking to replace all my eavestrough, fascia and soffit (the wood under the roof that extends out).

Could someone possibly edit out all the horrible green parts to black as well as the soffits?

Maybe another pic with black siding as well?

Third and final, maybe just black eaves and fascia with white soffits?

Im hoping someone will have the time and save me some grief.

Much appreciated, Thanks!
HansonBro

20210323_173423_copy_1632x1224.jpg

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Which one do you like?

I dunno. The first is the simplest, but the black doesn't go with anything. What about dark brown to match the door?

Hanson-Bro5.jpg

...or I suppose that you could paint the door black, too, but I'd still worry that that might contrast a little too much with the lightness of the house. Dark brown would be a little less severe and warmer and maybe better for re-sale value, but that's just me. It's your house. :)

Last edited:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
The black almost looks the best. Someone needs to edit out the trash bag next. :)

Yeah, the black looks pretty good, but would be a lot of work. Also, he'd have to replace his trash bags with black ones and that would just add even more hassle. ;)

Reactions: PK Cronin

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Here, let me give it a shot:

952c013f2b6d72a2bd102d929deb598c.png

Just need to do a little work around the entranceway.
We have decided to go down this route lol

But seriously, I think I'll do everything black except for the siding first, and then see how it looks. I'll be doing all the woodwork and painting, so just the eavestrough will be contracted out.

I appreciate the comments and obviously @Osprey for his time and effort. Just waiting on the weather to warm up a bit now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad