Help! Anybody know Russian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Foppa_Rules said:
It's the same problem...Russian words typed in English letters, the translator can't pick it up. Anything else?

Argghhhh, he's gone now, but I asked a few questions and the answers are there, but I can't read them because I don't know much Russian. I picked only a few words that I understand from my Conversational Russian courses. I picked out:: Yes, No, Thankyou, NHL, Normal, Very, What, Moscow, Now, When, Maybe, Patriot, Medal, Tomorrow, Team, ect. Very hard to understand. He's a horrible speller besides.

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
Hmm... I get cyrillic letters when I go to that site, but that altavista translator is pretty bad. I get sentences like this:

"There is who shchas on the site?"

Haute Couture

Feb 27, 2002
Bay of Pigs
Visit site
Foppa_Rules said:
I cam read everybody's comments but Ovechkin's. He is using the username "#32".
well, he obviously didn't go much in depth :). Said that NHL is his dream (as the answer to the Capitals question), nothing is certain about next year (I take it as the answer to "NHL has the best competition"), the team was playing well as he got 5 minutes (of ice-time, I suppose)... Oh yeah, 'NHL is NHL' as the answer to "are you disappointed that Wash has the first pick"..

Yeah, he is a pretty bad speller, but internet does that to people that don't know how to use it, and not to mention that he was using latin alphabet, so that just diminishes the whole seriousness of it..

SwOOsh*

Jacobv2 said:
I'll bet Foppa messed his pants over this encounter.

That's an appropriate remark. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything better coming from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->