helmet question

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
And once again, with VN foam you don't have to deal with those gel packs that have been known to get hard, fall off or leak.

Not the Maltese SPS2 gel. Mine and My youngest are gel only in our goalie masks...beats any foam out there hands down and in a little over 5 years now..no problems with breakage or hardening. The falling off part I took care of with industrial velcro..

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
^^maltese gel is completely different. Maltese gel isn't cheap gel packets added to make the hard epp foam more comfortable, it's a foam replacement that offers obsorption of impact... And I believe that no helmet with it is certified, if that matters in any of your leagues. BTW i'd imagine it's only good for masks because of the types of impacts.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Bought the RBK 8K helmet, great piece of equipment. Light, comfortable and breathes well which is not something that all helmets offer. The vents are much bigger than the average helmet which helps keep you cool. I don't mind the cost since it is something you use until it becomes too gross to wear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->