Helmet for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCCHL inactive

I am looking to sell an almost-new Bauer 8000 helmet, size large. I bought it at the beginning of October and wore it for roughly 30 games. The helmet simply didn't suit me, so I decided to buy a new one this afternoon.

Like I said, the helmet is only about half a year old, and it does not include a visor or J-hooks, but it does have the snaps required for a visor. The logo on one side is a bit worn due to the electrical tape I had covering it.

I am looking for $75 CDN or best offer. In stores, brand new, these helmets sell for $150.

Any inquiries, send me a PM and I could email photos if wanted.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
I love that helmet. Best fitting that I have ever had.

What's the color? I assume it's black (electrical tape) but I figured I'd ask. My team uses royal blue.

BCCHL inactive

Yeah, mine is black. That colour is required of officials.

The Bauer 8000 is an excellent helmet. It is comfortable, has a lot of ventilation, but it just doesn't suit an official appearance-wise. It's more of a playing helmet than it is an officiating helmet.

I decided to opt for a CCM 1052 Tacks helmet. The one thing this beats the Bauer 8000 for is weight. The 1052 is as light as a feather. The other qualities (comfort, venitlation, etc) is equal to the Bauer 8000 imo.

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
Van said:
I decided to opt for a CCM 1052 Tacks helmet. The one thing this beats the Bauer 8000 for is weight. The 1052 is as light as a feather. The other qualities (comfort, venitlation, etc) is equal to the Bauer 8000 imo.

Yeah, the 8000 is a bit heavy as helmets go, but it just fits my head so well.

I hear good things about the new CCM helmets. They don't quite fit my head right but it's a very nice helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->