Helm out 6-8 Weeks

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
That's a hell of a long time.

Maybe if Zadina keeps up his production in GR he gets a callup? Obviously we were using Helm as a top line guy so someone with a scoring touch is preferable.

Reactions: lilidk

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

Maybe if Zadina keeps up his production in GR he gets a callup? Obviously we were using Helm as a top line guy so someone with a scoring touch is preferable.
I wouldn't mind seeing it but it sounds like there are no plans of a move since Vanek is close to coming back.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I think that Vanek will take his place, but Helm was a valuable cog in the Red Wings' machine during the winning streak.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Damn, broken collarbone?

Doesn't a separated shoulder and dislocated shoulder take longer than this?

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl

Zadina is very raw. He is not NHL ready. Last thing he needs is to get hurt and stunt his development. I'd rather slot Megan instead of Zadina. Vanik coming back now would be awesome.

Reactions: Filppula

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
That being said he's had a good run of health the past 4-5 seasons. Hate to say he was due for an injury, but he was due for an injury

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I believe this is the same shoulder on which he had previous surgery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->