Hello. Is y'all wishing the fantasy nhl yahoo finishing all seasons too?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This was the question sires and sirettes. Mayne this gon be tough as the leagues continue. Our league for example got paused during the first playoff week. Since the nhl continues to play, seemingly with a 24 team playoff format straight, is y'all wanting for the nhl yahoo fantasy to continue the play normally again from the paused playoff week 1? Go from there and continue into the playoff week 2 and then the finals etc? It would be mui importantte to finish a long played 5-6 month season for all nhl yahoo leagues no? Just like the nhl season itself is. Every gm would have to adapt to the situation of course, but no matter who wins, its important to finish the whole season no matter what happens no?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I paid out my ESPN league, will be ending that league after 6 or 7 years. Yahoo/ESPN are such a waste of time. Dynasty is where it's at bro
For real mayne? Sire, is you talkin bout for real. Like our yahoo has been so treal for years now, sixth season going on and paused like I said/stated. Mayne that that rough dirt rightt hurr. We have championchip rings etc, the trophy in real life and all. Stats are so real, real lineups too and rosters. 14 team league, real hard. Yahoo has been so fine. Highly recommended y'all. Is there any other yahoo gm's out hurr?

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
For real mayne? Sire, is you talkin bout for real. Like our yahoo has been so treal for years now, sixth season going on and paused like I said/stated. Mayne that that rough dirt rightt hurr. We have championchip rings etc, the trophy in real life and all. Stats are so real, real lineups too and rosters. 14 team league, real hard. Yahoo has been so fine. Highly recommended y'all. Is there any other yahoo gm's out hurr?
FanTrax is where it's at. although for you're group of friends with a real life trophy I guess Yahoo is good enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad