Hello fellow hockey fans

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just wanted to say hello and welcome you guys to the eastern conference. I don't know about you guys, but i am very excited for next season. I must say that i was really cheering for you guys in the playoffs and i will be cheering for you guys next season as well, that is unless you are playing the sens of course ;). So from a sens fan, i again welcome you to the eastern conference and i hope you enjoy being in the eastern conference. Good luck next season. :)

7r4n

Catsyuk has Dangles
Apr 19, 2012
Looking forward to going up to Scotiabank Place... or Canadian Tire Centre... to watch the Sens vs the Wings when I'm up there visiting friends. In fact I will probably plan my visits around the game!

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
I will be extremely happy to see my Wings play in and around DC more than the once every alternating blue moon that they were before.

Just going to be interesting that my wife's favorite team (Montreal) will now be in the same division. I predict many interesting bets being placed about who will finish ahead of who in the division.

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
I just wanted to say hello and welcome you guys to the eastern conference. I don't know about you guys, but i am very excited for next season. I must say that i was really cheering for you guys in the playoffs and i will be cheering for you guys next season as well, that is unless you are playing the sens of course ;). So from a sens fan, i again welcome you to the eastern conference and i hope you enjoy being in the eastern conference. Good luck next season. :)

Yes, thank you! We are looking forward to learning this "physical hockey" you speak of in the Eastern time zone. We are merely hoping our many smaller, foreign players are not killed by your big bruising "enforcers". We believe this will be instructional! Thank you for your friendship, please do not worry about us stealing your playoff spots next season in the "big bad east". I am scared already!
- SportsballskiChicov

wolfstansson.jpg

"I had the idea that I should beat up every player I tangled with and nothing ever convinced me it wasn't a good idea." - Ted Lindsay

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yes, thank you! We are looking forward to learning this "physical hockey" you speak of in the Eastern time zone. We are merely hoping our many smaller, foreign players are not killed by your big bruising "enforcers". We believe this will be instructional! Thank you for your friendship, please do not worry about us stealing your playoff spots next season in the "big bad east". I am scared already!
- SportsballskiChicov

"I had the idea that I should beat up every player I tangled with and nothing ever convinced me it wasn't a good idea." - Ted Lindsay

What the heck? :shakehead

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
What the heck? :shakehead

:) I'm just teasing. The first bit is a parody of what the Russians said when they came to your country in 72. And well, Wolf Stansson speaks for himself.

Jokes :) I'm pretty excited about being able to see most of our games without being late for work because I've been up till 1 AM :)

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
A Russian alter ego, the Icelandic coach from Mighty Ducks 2, and a quote from Ted Lindsay.

What's so confusing about that? :laugh:

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
A Russian alter ego, the Icelandic coach from Mighty Ducks 2, and a quote from Ted Lindsay.

What's so confusing about that? :laugh:

Exactly! I thought it was some of my finer work really; but it IS late and I have been up all night drinking and swearing at Joe Dumars :(

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
:) I'm just teasing. The first bit is a parody of what the Russians said when they came to your country in 72. And well, Wolf Stansson speaks for himself.

Jokes :) I'm pretty excited about being able to see most of our games without being late for work because I've been up till 1 AM :)

I thought it was a pretty funny joke. :laugh: As in strange....:huh:

No really, it was funny. Thought the Sens fan would lol at it. :)

Hawkyfan99

Feb 21, 2012
'Hawks fans still mourn the loss of our favorite central division rival, but I guess now we can look forward to the possibility of a 'Hawks/Wings Final.

Good luck in the East.

RedWingsNow*

'Hawks fans still mourn the loss of our favorite central division rival, but I guess now we can look forward to the possibility of a 'Hawks/Wings Final.

Good luck in the East.

For you guys, sure.
I don't think many realistic Red Wings fans have us in the cup final anytime soon -- barring a massive roster revamp.

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto

Good luck in the East.

I am sure at some point, when I get over the bitter jealousy of watching your team skate around with the Cup; I will miss Chicago.

So, like 2025 or so? :) Enjoy the Central, you guys should absolutely dominate for at least the next 3 years in the new alignment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad