Hellebuyck Nominated for Vezina Trophy

Buddlee

Apr 15, 2018

Vasilevskiy literally fell off tho smh
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/smule.png

http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/d.png

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Should be helly.

Night and day last year.

But stats has a little edge on Rinne.

Its going to be soo close , Vasi had this in a bag middle of the year.

Anyway just happy and proud.

Jets have a VEZINA finalist goalie!
Ohh yeahhhh

Go jets Go...

Trojien

Mar 20, 2015
Landshut
Considering that Rinne has a better D group defending his net and the injuries the Jets D went through I'd give Helle the Vezina. But I admit my monocle is rose-colored .

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It's not really a nomination. The GM's voted on this award before the playoffs. The top 3 vote getters are named finalists. There's no re-vote. Whoever has the most votes is already the winner. They just won't tell us who it is until June

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
It's not really a nomination. The GM's voted on this award before the playoffs. The top 3 vote getters are named finalists. There's no re-vote. Whoever has the most votes is already the winner. They just won't tell us who it is until June

Wow, this is almost an identical situation to how the Large Hadron Collider has created a tiny all-consuming black hole at the centre of the planet but years will pass before the Earth's surface gets sucked in. :nod:

Reactions: kanadalainen

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Wow, very cool for him (and the team)
Rinne will probably win, although Helle has an advantage in wins which voters seem to like... :naughty:

Reactions: Eyeseeing

bumblebeeman

Mar 16, 2016
I'm pretty sure I was defending Helle this summer when dudes were complaining that the Jets only signed Mason (wanted Darling, Bishop?). I never gave up in him! He's the man!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->