Helldivers II

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
It’s actually crazy how bad mechs suck
Theyre supposedly only supposed to be used to defend an area. I havent had a chance to to try one yet. Seems like the game is still trying to find it's footing. Luckily, the game play is insanely fun, so people seem to be fine waiting for them to figure out the stats on guns, heavy armor, etc...

Ive slowed down playing, but Im not a huge gamer anyways. It's still my go to game, though.

Last edited:

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I just picked up this game and it’s a bit underwhelming? I’ve only played like 4 missions but they seem pretty short where you just run around, shoot a few bugs that crop up, grab some stuff, then leave and repeat over and over? I’m hoping it’s just based on the missions I’ve done and easy difficulty that the game starts with.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I just picked up this game and it’s a bit underwhelming? I’ve only played like 4 missions but they seem pretty short where you just run around, shoot a few bugs that crop up, grab some stuff, then leave and repeat over and over? I’m hoping it’s just based on the missions I’ve done and easy difficulty that the game starts with.
it gets harder at level 3 and a lot harder at level 4

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I believe there are 10* (edit: 9*) difficulty levels. I've been playing for over a month now, and I'm stuck at level 7 for bugs and level 6 for Automatons (I'm a level 31). In fact, there was a lot of 'rah-rah' that the game was too difficult on higher levels. Odds are, unless you're an absolutely savage gamer with good teammates, you won't be able to play the highest difficulty without getting absolutely destroyed. You're supposed to die a lot, so as you progress up in difficulty just note that the game is designed for you to be a grunt that democracy has deemed expendable.

So, I'd give it a longer look. It becomes way more fun as you progress + the developers are going to continue adding content. The one thing you likely won't believe as you play higher difficulty levels is "this game is too easy".

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankie Blueberries

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad