Heiskanen vs Dahlin - Better hockey career?

Heiskanen vs Dahlin - Better hockey career?

• Miro Heiskanen

• Rasmus Dahlin

Results are only viewable after voting.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Nope, as I said I wrote "basically" before that. Feel free to go back to page 2 in this thread to see that.

After basically you typed all. Putting basically in front of all is irrelevant. Basically used in this way is a useless, unneeded word that adds no meaning to a sentence.

Snowsii

Jan 6, 2014
I have NEVER said every single Finn does that. You if anyone is sounding ridiculous for claiming that. I just pointed out the other side is doing the same and are the ones who keep driving this discussion and I did so since a pro-Dahlin got jumped and ridiculed for entering the discussion, just as I am getting now by Finns and Stars fans for pointing that out (feel I need to declare I DON'T mean EVERY Finn or Stars fan now either, lol).

Same thing in every thread like this it feels like..
If this "pro-Dahlin" is AB13, then you should think twice before defending him. He's been proved wrong several times. I would be careful before defending him.

And count how many did Finns start?
I just generalising like you, as we Finns didnt have a reason to compare Rasmus and Miro.. I saw several Swedes and Buffalo fans doing it.

And now, there's one who's trying to prove his stand by made up stats...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad