Heiskanen, the future Norris trophy winner just entered the league?

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Incredible confidence. Happy to see him play well. Been a huge fan of him for a while now :)

The amount of young talent in this league is amazing.

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
That was a nice shift. The Finns are having a really good generation on their hands.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Yes and it is not Dahlin despite the hype...

Heiskanen. Not getting as much hype because plays in Dallas.

Nothing to do with playing in Dallas. Everything to do with not being the consensus 1OA for well over a year, as in Dahlin's case.

Heiskanen looks like a fantastic prospect. That clip is a stunning display of skill, confidence, and hockey sense for a guy in his first game.

Last edited:

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Yeah, we have a bunch of really good dmen coming into the league right now, Heiskanen is surely one of them.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Someone here is attention starved- but it ain’t Miro Heiskanen!

Kid’s living up to the hype, though!

Reactions: Mach8

Blackhawk93

May 2, 2018
Future Norris winner just entered the central? I’m glad Jokiharju is finally getting some attention!

Seriously though, I like what I see out of both of these players, hopefully it’ll be a battle for years to come.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
"Not getting much hype"

Just played his second game.

Hype happens before the draft and can continue into the season. Se dahlin for that.

I don't follow prospects outside of maybe the top ones on my own team and i know who dahlin is. This kid i have no clue.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't know if he is flashy enough for that but he's great. A 19 year old stepping in and playing #3 minutes without the need to be sheltered at all right from the start is awesome. Normally you say "oh hey he needs time defenseman is hard to learn". Somehow he didn't so far.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad