Heeeeeeeeelp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I was about to get everything up and running. To my dismay, my computer resets and goes back to a previous safe configuration. What this has meant is that it reset all the work that I have done. I know this is going to add even more time. I know you guys don't like it... man how do you think I feel.

I'm getting desperate and plus I need to spread around the load. I hope someone can help me with getting back on track.

Wanted: Someone with No life.
Need:
* Patience
* A lot of Time
* FHL 1.5 Beta installed
* FHL sim exp will be advantageous
To do:
* Roster changes
* Prospect Removals
* Coaching Ratings

If someone can do this, it will be appreciated as I'm currently doing the ratings and salaries...

HFNHL Red Wings

Only two suggestions I can make at this time

(i) Josh - I thought Josh had originally taken on the role with you as back-up but you've been doing most of it. Is Josh no longer helping?
(ii) If not Josh, allot of offers of help had been given by various GM's back in Douglas' "Time to re-evaluate the HFNHL?" post. You should follow-up with those GM's to find out who is still able and willing.

unfortunately, work and coaching commitments have chewed up a massive amount of my time. While spending 20 minutes at the end of the night to get simming done isn't a major issue, I'm not really in the best position to be relied on to help for substantial amounts of time in a short period. Such is the way things go when you get out of uni!

Dion....you might be a lot wiser to start looking for some help from the other GM's. once the simming starts, i'm happy to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad