WWE: HECK In A Cell 2015 - The most heckacious match of all time... is Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think the show was better than the build and the matches were good. The WWE title picture is the only bad part, but Seth won clean.

But even with that show, I don't care to tune in tomorrow. I drifted asleep a lot in that PPV and had to watch taker and Brock just after it ended. I think I'll continue to leave it off the dvr recording and just check out this thread to see if anything happens.

But for those who invested three hours... Definitely got their enjoyment worth

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Finally we've got a clean slate on the lower card. The IC and Woman's belts have got new champions with rematch clauses exhausted, and obviously the US has a new champ too. Actually excited for Raw tomorrow. Heaven knows why Ryback's rematch had to be on a PPV though. It went for like 4 minutes.

The more I think about the U.S. Title challenge, the more I hate it. Del Rio was an amazing swerve and held my attention, but the match was under nine minutes. Why not give that huge push to rusev or Owens? They needed it. ADR did not.

That was all for nothing.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The more I think about the U.S. Title challenge, the more I hate it. Del Rio was an amazing swerve and held my attention, but the match was under nine minutes. Why not give that huge push to rusev or Owens? They needed it. ADR did not.

Or Ambrose since he had nothing to do tonight.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Ya the more I think about it the more I dislike it as well.

Also the more I think about it the more I think Bray should of went over Roman. I think it would of made the ending make more sense and stronger.

Make the family look like true monster heels then just run wild.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Or Ambrose since he had nothing to do tonight.

You gotta wonder what Ambrose is thinking. Shield was main event stuff. His feud with rollins was on fire til he had to go film a movie. Now... He's really not doing anything and even left off a card he main evented the year before.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Survivor Series:

Wyatt Family + Taker Vs. Sting, Reigns, Ambrose, Orton, Kane?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
You gotta wonder what Ambrose is thinking. Shield was main event stuff. His feud with rollins was on fire til he had to go film a movie. Now... He's really not doing anything and even left off a card he main evented the year before.

I just hope they're smart. If DB isn't able to return, I think Ambrose should win the Rumble and they should set up the Shield triple threat for the title at Mania. You can get Reigns into that match w/o the Rumble and it would be better anyway because they don't need that PPV to end horribly for a third consecutive year.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Based off his interviews, sometimes I get the feeling like he doesn't care, or he's actually a company guy who legitimately believes they have a plan for him and for fans to chill out.

I always wondered what Punk meant in his podcast when he said he didn't think Ambrose or Rollins thought about the business like he did and the way he spoke up. Well... Rollins is the champ and Ambrose can't even get on a PPV like HIAC.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
This ****ing company. :facepalm:

I'd like to see them try to fine Brock or Taker for the amount they fined Batista in 2009 or 2010. WWE needs Brock more than he needs them.

Somehow Vince will get over it like he got over Austin bleeding when he wasn't supposed to in that Hart-Austin Wrestlemania match.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This ****ing company. :facepalm:

I'd like to see them try to fine Brock or Taker for the amount they fined Batista in 2009 or 2010. WWE needs Brock more than he needs them.

So the idea is shoving the doctor was a shoot? Makes me love Brock even more for basically telling them to **** off we are doing good work out here.

If true Vince is out of touch. You built this main event so poorly yet the two part timers went out and did spots and took bumps neither of them had to do. They went above and beyond and delivered a solid , brutal match.

Plus it's Hell in a Cell. It's the one type of match left where any viewer expects some old school level of barbarism even if they know it's limited from the AE.

Just dumb by Vince and Dunn if true. Plus it looks like it was hard way for both of them anyway. Especially Brock because that was a huge cut.

Dare Vince to fine Taker when he is basically building survivor series around him and kind of need him. Never mind needing Brock when he returns I assume at the rumble (reading Brock is definitely on break for a while).

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think it would be dumb to have this built as the final match when Brock is involved and not expect there to be something ridiculous going down. Brock doesn't do anything soft. lol

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Two guys like Brock and Taker...how do they not expect blood? They're so dumb.

Especially Taker with how he was brought up. Hell, at some point his entire character was based on old school. Juicing in the cage is old school, plain and simple. Brock, I can see him just bleeding the hard way every time just with how he is. lol Taker would do it because that's always been how the business worked during his upbringing and through his prime. If they were going to tease him retiring, they had to sell it like he got the **** kicked out of him or something.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Especially Taker with how he was brought up. Hell, at some point his entire character was based on old school. Juicing in the cage is old school, plain and simple. Brock, I can see him just bleeding the hard way every time just with how he is. lol Taker would do it because that's always been how the business worked during his upbringing and through his prime. If they were going to tease him retiring, they had to sell it like he got the **** kicked out of him or something.

Taker is also THE professional. He is going to sell and sell hard and keep kayfabe up as much as he can.

He knows Brock is booked as a beast and knows the expectations violence wise in a HIAC match and is going to what he thinks he needs to do to put on the best show.

These two understand ring psychology and they got that crowd pretty damn hot considering there was no real build to this match.

Oct 18, 2011
alberto del rio winning the US title means nothing, he is in the exact same spot as when he left. in 2 weeks everyone will think he's boring again

member 116861

alberto del rio winning the US title means nothing, he is in the exact same spot as when he left. in 2 weeks everyone will think he's boring again

Probably why it was smart to pair him with Zeb Colter. There is a good chance that these two don't work well together but in theory they should be a good pairing.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Somehow Vince will get over it like he got over Austin bleeding when he wasn't supposed to in that Hart-Austin Wrestlemania match.
Can you imagine Hart-Austin without the blood? One of the most iconic images of the past twenty years is from that match.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Probably why it was smart to pair him with Zeb Colter. There is a good chance that these two don't work well together but in theory they should be a good pairing.

I have to think that him being paired with Colter is a rib. It's playing on why he was fired in the first place although they're not being all that obvious about it.

Can you imagine Hart-Austin without the blood? One of the most iconic images of the past twenty years is from that match.

It can't be done and it isn't as effective without it. If they're very picky about when to use it, that's the best way to do it. It can't be all the time like it was during the AE but they've been without it long enough to where it can have that impact again.

The best way they're going to sell any storyline, even with kayfabe being mostly dead, is to make it seem as real as possible.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I imagine something like

Vince: Brock we are fining you 100,100.

Brock: Get ****ed.

Vince: Yes don't worry about it

It's so funny that they have this "ominous" Hell in a Cell, then guys bleed in it and they're like OMG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->