Hearts of Iron IV

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
I'm still stuck on playing HoI3 with the Black Ice mod, it has a boat load of extra depth and adds so much it's like playing an e timely different and harder game than the vanilla system.

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
I played a couple games of it. It is good, although, like the grand strategy games of Paradox, it takes a long time to play just one game. I do like that it is much simpler than EUIV (a game I have tried to figure out but I just can't), but I will wait to play again probably until the inevitable many expansions add a bit more depth. Same with Stellaris.

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
*bump*
Paradox has recently announced that Man the guns is the next expansion for HOI IV.

"Man the Guns adds greater depth to the naval side of the war, including the ability to design your warships in more detail.
Add armor or heavier guns through a modular design. You can also refit older ships so that they are more in line with the latest technology."

Price is said to be 19.99 USD.

Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns | Paradox Interactive
Hearts of Iron 4: Man the Guns expansion grows its naval game | PC Gamer

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Also side note, but Hearts of Iron IV is available in the Humble Monthly bundle for July, along with Blackwake, Portal Knights, and more to come for $12 USD.

Just in case anyone was interested in jumping in.

Reactions: Teemu

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They f***ed it up with the release of Waking the Tiger. Managing commanders is a f***ing chore and a half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad