Heart and Soul of Your Team

Leksand

Oct 30, 2013
Northern VA
alex-ovechkin-tj-oshie.jpg

The one on the right.
To me it’s Ovie. He’s fundamentally changed the hockey landscape and culture in the Washington DC metro area forever. It’s a metamorphosis. Quite stunning to see. That started way before Oshie ever rocked the red. And then he led them to the promised land.

And if you absolutely have to avoid no 8, I’ll go with Holtby. What a class act and stellar performer.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Tough for the Jets, a few guys could fill that role but I'll go with Byfuglien - he's definitely the personality of the team and seems to somewhat set the tone

Reactions: SUX2BU

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
For the Oilers?

Most definitely James Neal.

I don’t even know if the Real Deal even realizes he was traded yet.

‘Huh, I thought I was playing a little south of this place last year. Oh well. Oh yeah, it’s uh, big save Smith or whatever; where’s that kid everyone wants to punch in the face? He still around? Shit I thought the captain was on D.’

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Gotta be Koivu. I mean who else? His number will be retired after it's all said and done.

ZestyMest

Sep 2, 2018
the heart and soul of the rangers is currently the conditional 2020 Tampa Bay 1st Round pick

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Cizikas for sure. Guy gives 110% every shift and it shows with him getting 20 goals this year. I mean f*** his line mates combined for 23 assists on the season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad