OT: Healthy Living Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I go to Mexico in a week, this is the first trip I haven't really trained before going on. But it's also the first year I've been married, so it's a new lazy lifestyle I'm getting used to :laugh:

Seriously though, I've been eating better, been jogging a couple times a week, and I'm hovering under 230lbs. About 6 months ago I was 260! I've absolutely lost a bunch of muscle, but I've been able to maintain not getting a huge gut. I am nowhere close to having a six pack though.

Congrats Stewie, that's good news man!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I go to Mexico in a week, this is the first trip I haven't really trained before going on. But it's also the first year I've been married, so it's a new lazy lifestyle I'm getting used to :laugh:

Seriously though, I've been eating better, been jogging a couple times a week, and I'm hovering under 230lbs. About 6 months ago I was 260! I've absolutely lost a bunch of muscle, but I've been able to maintain not getting a huge gut. I am nowhere close to having a six pack though.

Congrats Stewie, that's good news man!

Hey man, that's still great news. If I remember correctly, you said you were a bigger guy so 230 is pretty standard for you, right? (I'm the same way). If you've found a method that works for you, I say run with it! (No pun intended ;) )

Mexico will be awesome too!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hey man, that's still great news. If I remember correctly, you said you were a bigger guy so 230 is pretty standard for you, right? (I'm the same way). If you've found a method that works for you, I say run with it! (No pun intended ;) )

Mexico will be awesome too!

Yeah I am, I'm 6'2 as well so at 215 (which would be my ideal weight) I'm basically the size of Ferland lol. I'll get back into weights at some point, but I've been enjoying the break and spending more time with my daughter.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Dang, you guys are freakin' huge compared to me :laugh:. And I don't mean that in a fat way, I'm just a small fellow at 5'7, 145 lbs.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
No I'm legit his size lol. 5"7 150lbs.

Hit a new record 335lbs on deadlifts though!

Wooh, another 5'7er :handclap:.

It sucks for me though, because all of my brothers are taller than me (I am the 2nd oldest out of four). I guess I didn't get that gene. I've always been a late bloomer, but I don't expect anything more than 2 more inches. I'm already 20 (not sure what the cut off was when you stop growing, I think either 21 or 23).

Though, they all have glasses while I've always had 20/20, so there's that I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad