Headphone Help

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Im looking for suggestions on what headphones to buy. I will be using them with IPhone, AppleTv and PS4. I would prefer over the ear but on the ear could work as well. I would prefer not to pay more than $300.

I was originally going to get a pair of gaming headphones with the 7.1 surround sound and a pair to connect to Apple devices but I really don’t want to buy two different sets. Any help is greatly appreciated.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
I have 4 pairs of cans, but primarily the Beyer DT 990 pro's (home) or Sony mdr-1000x (work).

Love them both, but each is different.Bluetooth is handy at work, decent quality, but in absolute quality, the Beyers are superior. Also own some Audio Technica m50x and a lesser pair of Bluetooth Sony cans. The Audio Technica cans are good too, but I prefer open back headphones now.

violab

Nov 28, 2017
Sennheiser Momentum 2
Bang & Olufsen H6
OPPO PM3
I would recommend for you to read reviews on Amazon or Homus ,they are in your price range in

Last edited:

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I use the Beyer DT1350. On ear, good isolation, detailed, accurate, and more neutral than most options (which I prefer) like the ATH M50. $250 CAD.

Last edited:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
You really can't go wrong with Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser or AKGs recommended. If you check Massdrop, they usually have a good deal on headphones you just have to wait longer. AKG K7XX would fit your need. You could also get a Modmic so you can use them as headphones and adaptable for party chats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad