HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part VI] *Clock 11AM - 12AM ET*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Trades:

By my count I have three trades that involved Regular draft picks, these trades are:

Team One | Players Received | Team Two | Players Received
medium.png
|Chris Higgins, Cody Franson, COL 3rd Round Pick |
medium.png
|Erik Johnson and Mikael Backlund
medium.png
| ANA/COL 3rd Round Pick (Earlier of two) and ANA 6th Round Pick |
medium.png
|Jaromir Jagr and Mark Streit
medium.png
|Jakub Voracek, James Neal, and Ryan Murray|
medium.png
|Shea Weber, Tomas Fleischmann, Emerson Etem, and VAN 3rd Round Pick
medium.png
|Duncan Keith and MON Highest 3rd Round Entry Pick |
medium.png
|Brent Burns and Hampus Lindholm
medium.png
|Brad Richards, Andrej Meszaros, Carl Soderberg, COL 3rd Round Entry Pick |
medium.png
|Alexander Semin, Cody Franson, Jared Boll
medium.png
|Zdeno Chara, Patrik Berglund, and OTT 3rd Round Entry Pick |
medium.png
|Dougie Hamilton, Robin Lehner, and DAL 1st Round Entry Pick
medium.png
|Kyle Okposo, Emerson Etem, DAL 2nd Round Entry Pick |
medium.png
|Joe Thornton
medium.png
| OTT 4th Round Pick and OTT 2nd Round Entry Pick |
medium.png
|Paul Stastny

Please let me know if there are any others. Also, I know that Ottawa owns Dallas' Entry pick. Please let me know of any other trades involving Entry picks also.

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

I feel like Joffrey Lupul is a tier above some of the keepers I've seen posted. I'd be willing to let him go for a 3rd rounder.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:habs

Anyone and everyone can be moved for the right price, even Toews.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

Will entertain offers for the 1st and 7th overall picks. Would have to be a pretty enticing deal to let the 1st pick go though considering the season I just had.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Can we please institute a maximum games played for prospects? Some of the "prospects" have now played a consistent 3+ years in the NHL and should no longer be considered prospects.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Can we please institute a maximum games played for prospects? Some of the "prospects" have now played a consistent 3+ years in the NHL and should no longer be considered prospects.

Uhh. We did and none of them have played 3+ years. Three years, yes. Three plus, no.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Just to be clear.....what exactly constitutes a "prospect", again? Does he have to have been drafted in the entry draft?

I picked up Alex Chiasson in last year's regular draft, and to the best of my knowledge he's still well under 200 games played. Can I count him as a prospect?

Or Chris Tanev.....he wasn't even drafted by me, but rather picked up as a FA mid-season. Currently under the career games cap. Prospect?

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Just to be clear.....what exactly constitutes a "prospect", again? Does he have to have been drafted in the entry draft?

I picked up Alex Chiasson in last year's regular draft, and to the best of my knowledge he's still well under 200 games played. Can I count him as a prospect?

Or Chris Tanev.....he wasn't even drafted by me, but rather picked up as a FA mid-season. Currently under the career games cap. Prospect?
You have to have drafted them in the original prospect draft or one of the entry draft. Or if you acquired a player via trade that was drafted in a prospect/entry draft. Anyone drafted in the regular draft or picked up on waivers is subject to keeper rules.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
You have to have drafted them in the original prospect draft or one of the entry draft. Or if you acquired a player via trade that was drafted in a prospect/entry draft. Anyone drafted in the regular draft or picked up on waivers is subject to keeper rules.

Well that sucks.

Thanks, though.

Just noticed Matthew Nieto can be added to my prospect list, at any rate.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
v495.jpg

The GMs for the New York Rangers and Tampa Bay Lightning have resigned. We are currently in the process of searching for new GMs. If you know anyone who would be willing to take over one of those teams, have them PM me.

We are taking this opportunity to fulfill Colorado's request to switch divisions. Colorado will now be a member of the Amber Division and the New York Rangers will return to the Shawn Division.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
v495.jpg

The GMs for the New York Rangers and Tampa Bay Lightning have resigned. We are currently in the process of searching for new GMs. If you know anyone who would be willing to take over one of those teams, have them PM me.

We are taking this opportunity to fulfill Colorado's request to switch divisions. Colorado will now be a member of the Amber Division and the New York Rangers will return to the Shawn Division.
It wasn't a request, it was a demand. And it happened. I'm the boss. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad