HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part Three] Penguins Need GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Anybody sucking it out want to take a flyer on Zach Bogosian? He still has worth, but he doesn't help me.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Thanking the heavens, in my $$ pool I was in 1st by 4 points... but I have Enstrom JVR, Briere, Selanne, Perry and Ryan in my pool tonight. Thank you boys for showing up.

Just countin on Backstrom and Vokoun to do their thing and come back and win.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

We had some interest in a Kesler + Brett Connolly package. Looking around the league to see if there is any interest in a

Kesler
Brett Connolly
Pavelec

for a star player + 1B goaltender.

EDIT: Let me fix this before I get bombarded with crap offers. Kesler ranked 6th in Yahoo Fantasy Points last year, which is pretty similar to our scoring system. Just a heads up before I get offered Scott Hartnell.

Last edited:

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
Tampa Bay Lightning are looking to a package a couple of players for a fwd upgrade

On the Block
Bryan Little
Dustin Penner
Tim Erixon
Mike Smith
Joe Colborne

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Why you guys no trade with me, why you no...

OTB:
Zach Bogosian
TJ Galiardi
Jannik Hansen
Chris Butler
Antti Niemi
Nikolai Antropov
Ryan Malone

Possibly others. Hit me up.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Good one Nuckles. You're forgetting the fact that i'm in First Place and you're not... Truth hurts doesn't it?

If you remove all the points your best forward got so far, and you give me back the 20 points you took away because of some stupid rule :)sarcasm:), I would be ahead of you in the standings.

And that's not even taking into account that Crosby would probably have more points than Giroux because Crosby is a better player and you're overrated.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
If you remove all the points your best forward got so far, and you give me back the 20 points you took away because of some stupid rule :)sarcasm:), I would be ahead of you in the standings.

And that's not even taking into account that Crosby would probably have more points than Giroux because Crosby is a better player and you're overrated.

Not my fault he's hurt...

Also you cheated therefore that is why you lost those 20 points.
Just making excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->