HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League Discussion Thread [Draft Underway]

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I listened to Lil' Wayne's single "How to Love." Thought that was the weirdest thing in music in the last while. Just found out Eminem has a song on his next album with Royce da 5'9 featuring Bruno Mars....

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?????

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I don't know, JT could really make it happen next year. Steady increase in points, Grabner, and the size to go with it. Good pick Cooper.

:sarcasm:

IR eat your heart out.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Timer will start at 12:00PM tomorrow. At that time each team has exactly one hour to make their selection. It is somewhat required for you to send me a list and I heavily urge you to. If you send a list and I see that you are online I will let you make the pick. However, if you are not online I will make your pick immediately going from the top player available on your list.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Can we go by a timetable so we know when to be on? I don't necessarily live on here.

Timetable will result in the inability to go straight to lists which I frequently do. I will tell you this though, as soon as Nowitzki makes his pick we will get to #29. So if he does not come on tonight and does not post his pick during his 12:00-1:00 time slot we will be at #29 right around 1:10PM.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I am going to wait as late as possible tonight to make sure every pick possible is taken.

I have a long way to go till my pick so I'm trying to wait.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
The Timer will start at 12:00PM tomorrow. At that time each team has exactly one hour to make their selection. It is somewhat required for you to send me a list and I heavily urge you to. If you send a list and I see that you are online I will let you make the pick. However, if you are not online I will make your pick immediately going from the top player available on your list.

And PM the next guy after you make your pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->