Confirmed with Link: Hayes to Jets

Ibanezrokr

Mar 22, 2018
I'm alright with Hayes over lemmy, but not sure if Hayes is going to be a big enough impact to lose the 1st RDP. Thinking rental vs 1st.

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
iYmNdEN.png

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
While I like the addition of Hayes, I don’t like giving up Lemieux at all. Would’ve preferred Petan (among other options), but maybe that wasn’t an option.

Reactions: Razzle71

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
I am suffering from the Mark Stone hangover. A one-time chance to acquire a home-town star - a real difference maker. Instead, another consolation prize. Hayes does improve us, but Stone would have put us over the top.

Besides, if we don't have a healthy Josh Morrissey and a healthy Dustin Byfuglien in the playoffs, I won't be surprised if we don't make it past the first round. And if a Western rival does acquire Stone... I'm gonna puke.

Last edited:

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
I am suffering from the Mark Stone hangover. A one-time chance to acquire a home-town star - a real difference maker. Instead, another consolation prize. Hayes does improve us, but Stone would have put us over the top.

Besides, if we don't have a health Josh Morrissey and a healthy Dustin Byfuglien in the playoffs, I won't be surprised if we don't make it past the first round. And if a Western rival does acquire Stone... I'm gonna puke.

Agreed, lets hope Nashville doesn't get him.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
I'm never a big fan in giving up a 1st round pick, but I can't just say " 1st pick ... bad " when it might end up being a 25th overall to 31st overall.

And given who we might have to let go to make cap space for next season, we might be able to get a better 1st round pick back.

And I would have preferred Petan instead of Lemieux, but I don't think you can give Petan away for free.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->