Injury Report: Haydn Fleury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
yeah, the cap situation usually precludes us from bringing a guy up a day or two early. we're in total conservation mode on that front which is interesting considering how close we are to the deadline. it's almost a dead giveaway that we aren't done exploring the market when we're still counting pennies against the cap. i am a little torn on which option i think they're going to go for as far as a call up. bean 40%, forsling 40%, claesson 10% and keane 10%. keane was called up by the rangers just prior to being traded. it would be nice to see him get his debut, but i don't know if they're thinking of that as an option on a competitive squad.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
yeah, the cap situation usually precludes us from bringing a guy up a day or two early. we're in total conservation mode on that front which is interesting considering how close we are to the deadline. it's almost a dead giveaway that we aren't done exploring the market when we're still counting pennies against the cap. i am a little torn on which option i think they're going to go for as far as a call up. bean 40%, forsling 40%, claesson 10% and keane 10%. keane was called up by the rangers just prior to being traded. it would be nice to see him get his debut, but i don't know if they're thinking of that as an option on a competitive squad.
Didn't Waddell say something about wanting to pay all bonuses out of this year's salary cap? That could be a contributing factor.

Reactions: Tryamw

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Didn't Waddell say something about wanting to pay all bonuses out of this year's salary cap? That could be a contributing factor.

Possibly. Svech is about to max out his Schedule A $850k on raw stats alone, Necas is getting something out of his $537,500 and what the hell are we going to pay Williams:

P. BONUS DETAILS: Games Played Bonus: $150,000 at 10 games played & $100,000 at 20 games played, + Playoff Qualification Bonus: $250,000 if the club qualifies, + Rounds Won Bonus: $300,000 max earnable ($100,000 for each round from 1-3 won), + Stanley Cup Bonus: $250,000 if the club wins the SC, + Awards Bonus: $250,000 if player wins the Conn Smythe

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
My doctor told me I needed to lose some weight. I told him I wanted a second opinion. He said ok you're ugly too.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->