Confirmed with Link: Hayden for Quenneville

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
When they won cups they had Eager, Bollig, Mayers and Shaw. You look at how STL won they had guys like Maroon. So they better pick someone up like that during free agency or trades.

I'd rather see them picking up guys who actually provide some offense AND have that bite. Similar to Ladd, Versteeg, Byfuglien, Bolland, Bickell, Shaw, etc. over the years.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
You're obsessed with my personality. It's kinda creepy.

And where have I ever said Stan can do no wrong? You're another meatball that puts words in people's mouths. Reading comprehension... not your strong suit!

I am talking about your views about Stan and your general attitude towards this subject. Again I have never seen you say “this is a bad move” when Stan just made a trade, you are always ok with it. Even when it turns out to be a horrendous trade or signing you still somehow justify it. How can someone be such a sheep that follows with out questions, it’s strange...

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I am talking about your views about Stan and your general attitude towards this subject. Again I have never seen you say “this is a bad move” when Stan just made a trade, you are always ok with it. Even when it turns out to be a horrendous trade or signing you still somehow justify it. How can someone be such a sheep that follows with out questions, it’s strange...

:laugh:

Yep, that's me...

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I had already forgotten Hayden even existed. He hasn’t crossed my mind once this year.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Comparing one players nhl stats to another’s ahh stats is kind of ludicrous, to put it nicely.

Reactions: Giovi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad