Prospect Info: Hawks @ World Juniors

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Quiet, you must not wake me from my deep spiritual connection with the tank gods.

7nd6.gif

love the gif.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
A shaw type agitator is what this team needs badly
I think Powers was trying to find a Hawks player for a comp- he wasn't thinking league wide. I have no issues with people saying he can be a Shaw +, people forget that Shaw played a lot of top 6 minutes for us and as you said was one of the few agitators we had...I would rather here the comp of Bolland personally for a Hawks comp, but if you want a comp league wide, kid reminds me a lot of T.J Oshie...

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Barratt has a real shot at making the team next year. Forward depth is absolute garbage and with Anisimov most likely gone, he’ll have the perfect opportunity.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I think Powers was trying to find a Hawks player for a comp- he wasn't thinking league wide. I have no issues with people saying he can be a Shaw +, people forget that Shaw played a lot of top 6 minutes for us and as you said was one of the few agitators we had...I would rather here the comp of Bolland personally for a Hawks comp, but if you want a comp league wide, kid reminds me a lot of T.J Oshie...

Oshie is an awesome player so if we get that kind of result from a pick that was acquired by trading the rights to a UFA goalie thats now in the minors its a major home run for Kelley....again...

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Oshie is an awesome player so if we get that kind of result from a pick that was acquired by trading the rights to a UFA goalie thats now in the minors its a major home run for Kelley....again...
Oshie is a brick wall, not sure how people understand how solidly built that dude is...massively strong core and legs...Barratt has some filling out to get to that but he can be every bit the threat/agitator that Oshie is...likely minus the shootout madness lol..that Darling trade could turn out to be a franchise changer depending just how good Barratt can be up here..

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Gotta wonder if the tank folks ever played a competitive sport in their life. If they did, even as a fan they should know how despicable wishing to lose is.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Gotta wonder if the tank folks ever played a competitive sport in their life. If they did, even as a fan they should know how despicable wishing to lose is.
I have played a competitive sport. I don’t find it despeciable wanting the team to get a better player in the draft and not win meaningless games in a season going nowhere. I don’t actively root against them while they’re playing, but I’m not going to pretend I wouldn’t be ecstatic with the 1st pick in this year’s draft.

I don’t believe for a second you don’t understand the logic being employed here, so no reason to get up on your high horse. We’re all fans of the team here.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

If the Hawks' players don't give a f*** about winning(sure seems that way), then why should I?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->