Pre-Game Talk: Hawks Vs Rags - For game talk, move on over to the GDT. To talk trash about TK, do so here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I know, but it's where I could make my joke.
So you know that I was able to convince AD to make a GDT simply by posting a Ron Swanson gif, yet you criticize my excellent abilities to get people to make GDTs? Man, you've really gone downhill since you abandoned us for the Knights. I mean look at you, are you going through an identity crisis? We all know your real (user)name isn't ultima.

Take not people, this is what happens to those who leave. Your (internet) life gets a hell of a lot worse.

member 151739

So you know that I was able to convince AD to make a GDT simply by posting a Ron Swanson gif, yet you criticize my excellent abilities to get people to make GDTs? Man, you've really gone downhill since you abandoned us for the Knights. I mean look at you, are you going through an identity crisis? We all know your real (user)name isn't ultima.

Take not people, this is what happens to those who leave. Your (internet) life gets a hell of a lot worse.

I have the same avatar though.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I have the same avatar though.
Not good enough. No one call's you "that poster with the FF avatar". We call you TK or sometimes Kuja. Nobody should call you Ultima. Or Queen Moga (or whatever the hell it was).

It just feels like TK died a long time ago and some random troll tried to pretend they were Kuja so they can become a mod anytime they feel up to it. #FakeTK

member 151739

Not good enough. No one call's you "that poster with the FF avatar". We call you TK or sometimes Kuja. Nobody should call you Ultima. Or Queen Moga (or whatever the hell it was).

It just feels like TK died a long time ago and some random troll tried to pretend they were Kuja so they can become a mod anytime they feel up to it. #FakeTK

you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->